Employment Newspaper First Week of December 2021 PDF
Employment Newspaper First Week of December 2021 PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Employment Newspaper is a weekly journal and is published simultaneously in English & Hindi. Its prime objective was to provide an effective platform for job vacancies, the result of recruitment examinations.
In addition to job vacancies, Rozgar Samachar, in each issue, carries an article on job opportunities in various sectors, including emerging sectors. Employment Newspaper First Week (4th to 10th Dec 2021) PDF contains the following Departments job/vacancy information.
Government Jobs In Employment Newspaper
|SSC||MP Police, UP Police, Rajasthan Police, and Various Other State Police Vacancy|
|Bank||UPSSSC Vacancy, UPPSC Vacancy, UPSC Vacancy, ACS Vacancy, BAS Vacancy, GCS Vacancy Etc|
|Railway||Air force Vacancy, Navy Vacancy, Army Vacancy Etc.|
|NVS Vacancy||NIACL Vacancy, LIC Vacancy, GIC Vacancy, UIICL Vacancy Etc.|
|KVS Vacancy||CISF Vacancy, BSF Vacancy, ITBP Vacancy Etc.|
|Delhi Metro Rail Corp.||J.E Vacancy, Civil Engineer Vacancy Etc.|
|Sail, Gail, BHEL, And Various Other Government PSUs’||Group A, Group B, Group C, Group D Vacancy|
Employment Newspaper PDF (4th to 10th Dec 2021)
- Government of India, Ministry of Railways Recruitment Cell
- Office of the Principal Commissioner of Customs (General) Chennai
- Braithwaite & Co. Ltd.
- LGB Regional Institute of Mental Health
- National Institute of Design AP
- National Institute of Hydrology
- CSIR- Central Building Research Institute
- Indian Institute of Astrophysics
- SCAD- Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Tamil Nadu
- Principal Directorate, Defence Estates
- National Institute of Ayurveda
- Sainik School Rewa (MP)
- Rehabilitation Council of India
- Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO)
- Join Indian Coast Guard
Employment News Paper PDF
For more details regarding the Jobs/Vacancy download the Employment Newspaper First Week of December 2021 PDF using the link given below.