Employment Newspaper Fourth Week of Feburary 2022 PDF
Employment Newspaper Fourth Week of Feburary 2022 PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Employment Newspaper PDF is a weekly journal and is published simultaneously in English & Hindi. Its prime objective was to provide an effective platform for job vacancies, the result of recruitment examinations.
In addition to job vacancies, Rozgar Samachar, in each issue, carries an article on job opportunities in various sectors, including emerging sectors. Employment Newspaper Fourth Week (26th FEb to 4th March 2022) PDF contains the following Departments job/vacancy information.
Employment Newspaper – Government Jobs Details
|SSC||MP Police, UP Police, Rajasthan Police, and Various Other State Police Vacancy|
|Bank||UPSSSC Vacancy, UPPSC Vacancy, UPSC Vacancy, ACS Vacancy, BAS Vacancy, GCS Vacancy Etc|
|Railway||Air force Vacancy, Navy Vacancy, Army Vacancy Etc.|
|NVS Vacancy||NIACL Vacancy, LIC Vacancy, GIC Vacancy, UIICL Vacancy Etc.|
|KVS Vacancy||CISF Vacancy, BSF Vacancy, ITBP Vacancy Etc.|
|Delhi Metro Rail Corp.||J.E Vacancy, Civil Engineer Vacancy Etc.|
|Sail, Gail, BHEL, And Various Other Government PSUs’||Group A, Group B, Group C, Group D Vacancy|
Employment Newspaper (26th FEb to 4th March 2022)
- Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited
- Tata Memorial Centre
- Gail India Limited
- Central Administrative Tribunal
- Sainik School Ambikapur (Chhattisgarh)
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Department of Water Resources, River Devlopment & Ganga Rejuvention
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- RITES Limited
- Indian Bank Security Guard
- Ministry of Commerce & Industry Department of Commerce
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
- IRCON International Limited
- Institute of Forest Biodiversity
- Ministry of Defence
- Centre of Disability Sports
- The Indian Navy
Employment News Paper PDF
For more details regarding the Jobs/Vacancy download the Employment Newspaper Fourth Week of February 2022 PDF using the link given below.