Duare Ration Scheme West Bengal PDF
Duare Ration Scheme West Bengal PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee launches ‘Duare Ration’ (ration at doorstep) scheme for delivery of ration at the doorstep of beneficiaries in the state on November 16, 2021. It aims at benefiting around 10 crores of the people of the state. The Chief Minister also said that the state government has decided to enhance the commission for ration dealers from Rs. 75 to Rs. 150 per quintal of food grains.
This Duare Ration Scheme will help 10 crore people of the state. I will request all the ration dealers to make it a success. From now on, over 10 crore people in the state will getting their ration at the doorstep on a fixed day of every month.”
West Bengal Duare Ration Scheme 2021 – Key Highlights
- Under the Duare ration scheme, each dealer will be allowed to appoint at least two people who will help them in the delivery of the ration.
- As per the Chief Minister, each of the individuals delivering the ration will get a salary of Rs. 10,000 per month. The State Government will pay Rs. 5,000 and the rest will be paid by the dealer. For 21,000 dealers, 42,000 jobs will be created.
- The West Bengal Government will spend Rs. 160 crores on the scheme.
- The State Government will provide around 21,000 ration dealers with the financial assistance of Rs. 1 lakh each to purchase the vehicles for delivering the ration to people in this way.
- As more ration dealers will be required, the Chief Minister also said that under the ration at doorstep scheme the working capital to apply for a ration dealer will be lowered from Rs. 1 lakh to Rs. 50,000.
You can download the Duare Ration Scheme West Bengal PDF using the link given below.