Duare Sarkar Camp List 2023
Duare Sarkar Camp List 2023 PDF read online or download for free from the www.wb.gov.in link given at the bottom of this article.
Duare Sarkar (Government at Doorstep) is an ambitious administrative innovation, to reach crucial public service benefits under twelve existing schemes and more, to all, including senior citizens, persons with disabilities, transgenders, commercial sex workers, prison inmates, the poor, and the marginalized who had not hitherto accessed government services.
These benefits which include health insurance, pensions, scholarships, assured income for farmers, etc. are being accessed in more than 25,000 community-level outreach camps. During the first fifty days, services have been delivered to over 13 million citizens. The government of West Bengal has completed total 4 phases of Duare Sarkar Camps by organizing total 3,21,102 camps till date and more than 74.52 million citizens have registered. The government of West Bengal has completed total 4 phases of Duare Sarkar Camps. The Duare Sarkar Camp Phase 5 is scheduled to start from 1 November 2022.
Dure Sarkar Camp List 2023 PDF – Overview
|Name of Scheme||Duare Sarkar Camps|
|Name of Portal||Duare Sarkar|
|Launched by||Government of West Bengal|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens Of West Bengal accommodation.|
|Major Benefit||It will remove the poverty rate from the state|
|Article Objective||To Provide Benefits Of Various Government Schemes|
|Number Of Schemes||18|
|Article under||State Government|
|Name of State||West Bengal|
|1 Nov – 30 Nov 2022||Holding of Duare Sarkar outreach camps|
|1 Nov – 15 November||Acceptance of Applications under Paray Samadhan in the|
|31 December 2022||Disposal of all applications received|
|Dure Sarkar Camp List 2022 PDF||Download PDF|
|Official Website||excise.wb.gov.in, ds.wb.gov.in|
Duare Sarkar Camp Phases List
In Duare Sarkar Camps Scheme Government of West Bengal entailed arranging camps in five phases which provide benefits of various schemes to all the concerned beneficiaries. The first phase, the second phase, the third phase, the fourth phase has been completed under this scheme. The 5th Phase of the Duare Sarkar Camps Scheme will start on 1 November. Check below the schedule of Duare Sarkar Camp List 2022.
|Phase||Start Date||End Date||End Date||Total Applications|
|1st Phase||1 December 2020||08 February 2021||33,000||1.77 Crores|
|2nd Phase||16 August 2021||15 September 2021||1,00,000+||3.7 Crore|
|3rd Phase||1 November 2021||1 December 2021||1,71,070||1.6 Crore|
|4th Phase||16 August 2022||15 September 2022||1,04,396||3.6 Crore|
|5th Phase||1 November 2022||30 December 2022||to be updated||to be updated|
How to Download Duare Sarkar Camp List 2023
Step 1: Visit Duare Sarkar Govt. of West Bengal’s official website https://excise.wb.gov.in.
Step 2: On the home page, click on the option “District Wise Camp List”.
Step 3: A new page will open select your district and click on submit button.
Step 4: District-wise PDF list of Duare Sarkar Camp will open.
Duare Sarkar Camp Process Flow
List of Scheme to Apply under this Duare Sarkar Camp Prokolpo 2023
|Khadya Sathi||Under the Khadya Sathi scheme, beneficiaries can take rations at subsidized prices|
|Swasthya Sathi||Through the Swasthya Sathi scheme, the government of West Bengal provides health insurance coverage up to Rs 500000.|
|Caste Certificate||Beneficiaries can also make their caste certificate through Dwarka Sarkar camps.|
|Shikshashree||Sikshashree scholarship scheme provides financial assistance to scheduled caste category students who are studying in class from 5th to 8th.|
|Jai Johar||Through this scheme financial incentives of Rs 1000 pension per month are provided to the beneficiaries.|
|Kanyashree||Kanyashree scheme has been launched for the girl students of West Bengal. Through this scheme financial incentives are provided to the girls for their education.|
|Rupashree||Rupashree has launched in order to provide financial assistance to economically stressed families at the time of their daughter’s marriage.|
|Aikyashree||Through this scheme financial assistance is provided to all deserving students at the school and college levels. Students can take benefit of this scheme from class 1 to Ph.D. level|
|Manabik||Under this scheme, physically challenged citizens will get a monthly pension of Rs 1,000.|
|Krishak Bandhu||The government of West Bengal has launched the Krishak Bandhu scheme in order to provide financial assistance to the farmers. This financial assistance will be Rs 4000 per annum.|
District Wise List of Duare Sarkar Camp 2023
|Cooch Behar||Click Here|
|Dakshin Dinajpur||Click Here|
|North 24 pargana||Click Here|
|Paschim Medinipur||Click Here|
|Paschim Burdwan||Click Here|
|Purba burdwan||Click Here|
|Purba Medinipur||Click Here|
|South 24 parganas||Click Here|
|Uttar Dinajpur||Click Here|
Implementation of Duare Sarkar Camps
- A state-level Apex committee has been set up by the state government under the chairmanship of chief secretary and a separate task force for Kolkata and remaining parts of the state in order to implement duare sarkar camps.
- The chief secretary HK Dwivedi will be the head.
- Secretaries of other departments are also in the apex committee.
- The user will register at all the hierarchical levels for OTP based access to the portal.
- Users will be able to enter the Duare Sarkar camp schedule and locations.
- All the beneficiaries who will visit the camp which includes footfall and schemes will be registered on the portal.
- For the purpose of data sharing, integration of departmental schemes will be done.
- After that services will be delivered to the doorstep of the beneficiary.
- In order to implement these camps, a robust IT system has been developed for scheduling of camps with the locations which includes capturing GPS details.
- The camps are scheduled in a very short period of time in order to disseminate information immediately.
- The real-time data has been captured for the registration of visitors who have visited the camp.
- This data will help in planning the infrastructure of the camp and allocation of resources so that demand and supply of services can be managed.
- With the help of the facility of online registration the volume of demand for services can be anticipated.
- The key performance indicators are reported by the use of IT systems.
- Address- Nabanna Bhavan 325, HRBC Building, Sarat Chatterjee Road, Shibpur, Howrah-711102.
- Phone No: 033 2250 1193
- Email: [email protected]
Download the Duare Sarkar Camp List 2023 PDF using the link given below.
One thought on “Duare Sarkar Camp List 2023”
WANT TO ADDRESS CHANGE IN VOTER CARD & DIGITAL RATION CARD & ALSO CONSTITUENCY.