Delhi Budget 2021-22
Delhi Budget 2021-22 PDF read online or download for free from the link given at the bottom of this article.
Delhi Finance Minister Manish Sisodia presented a ₹69,000 crore paper first time less Budget for 2021-22 on 9th March 2021 and this is the seventh budget to be presented by Mr. Sisodia. This Budget focus on key areas such as health, education and infrastructure including water supply.
The total outlay of this year’s Budget is 6.1% more than the Budget presented for financial 2020-21. The Delhi government had presented a ₹65,000 crore budget for 2020-2021, which was around 10% more than in 2019-20.
Delhi Budget Highlights 2021-22
- ₹25 crore has been allocated for the provision of yoga and meditation teachers trained by the Delhi government at residential colonies in the city.
- A Sainik school and a Delhi Armed Forces Preparatory Academy will be created in Delhi to prepare children for the armed forces.
- ₹10 crore has been allocated separately for programs meant to honour the life of Shaheed Bhagat Singh during this fiscal.
- The Delhi government announced that COVID-19 vaccine will be administered to people free-of-cost at its hospitals in future phases of the inoculation drive too and a provision of ₹50 crore has been made in its annual budget for this scheme.
- The tricolour will be installed at 500 locations across Delhi so that the flag is visible in every one to two kilometres. ₹45 crore have been allocated for this purpose.
For more details download the Delhi Budget 2021-22 in PDF format using the link given below or an alternative link.
Also Check –
Delhi Budget 2021 Hindi
Delhi Budget at a Glance 2021-22