Download Chiranjeevi Yojana and Bal Sakha Yojana Guidelines PDF for free from gujhealth.gujarat.gov.in using the direct download link given below.
Chiranjeevi Yojana and Bal Sakha Yojana Guidelines in Gujarati
Chiranjeevi Yojana launched as a one-year pilot project in 09/11/20005 in five most vulnerable districts (Banaskantha, Dahod, Kutch, Panchmahal, and Sabarkantha) covering below poverty line families. Chiranjeevi Yojana scheme proved as an exemplary scheme in the area of Public Health which has contributed significantly to improving the access to Institutional deliveries for the marginalized sections of the society by reducing maternal deaths.
Under the scheme, the government would enter into a contract with the private provider to cater to institutional services for both normal and complicated delivery including C-Sections operation and blood transfusion to the targeted group.
The Bal Sakha Yojana is started by the Gujarat government (Health and Family Welfare Department) to make accessible expert care by the private pediatrician to all BPL and tribal children born under the ambit (range) of the Chiranjeevi Yojana or in Government Healthcare institution.
Benefits of the Chiranjeevi Yojana :
It is considered very successful as large numbers of obstetrician/ gynecologist have joined it and many poor women have benefited through delivery at a facility managed by qualified obstetrician/gynecologist as compared to previous option i.e. home deliveries This scheme empowers the poor in several ways:
- It provides them entitlement for free delivery care in the private sector.
- It provides immediate access to Emergency Obstetric Care (EmOC) when needed.
- Reduction in out of the pocket expenditure.
- It also provides the choice of several providers nearby from which they can choose from.
- It also shows that it is possible to develop large scale partnerships with the private sector to provide skilled birth attendance and EmOC to poor women at a relatively small expenditure.
- The Chiranjeevi scheme is now linked with Emergency Management and Research Institute (EMRI) services for the elimination of transportation time delay. EMRI is providing free ambulance services to all sections of the society in the entire Gujarat state.
- Bal Sakha Yojana is now linked with Chiranjivi Yojana. It is a scheme to provide treatment by private pediatricians to children aged up to 1 month.
Benefits of Bal Sakha Yojana (BSY):
- The Bal Sakha Yojana provides expert care to newborn babies to ensure child health
- Under this scheme, the pediatrician attends all eligible newborns at the place of birth and has to ensure their survival by providing early neonatal care including immunizations at birth, nutrition advice
Document required for applying Bal Sakha Yojana (BSY):
- The women required to have BPL or APL ration card
- Tribal certificate
- Authorization by a locally recognized authority
- The application form is available with the hospital itself
- Income certificate of parents up to Rs. 2 lakh
For more details regarding guidelines download the Chiranjeevi Yojana and Bal Sakha Yojana Guidelines in PDF format using the link given below or alternative link.