CG APL Ration Card Form Hindi PDF
This is an APL Ration card Application Form is issued by the Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs Department of Uttrakhand & the applicant shall obtain the form from the respective office or download from the bottom of this page.
A ration card is used to establish one’s identity. It does the ration card serve as an identity proof in availing government services that are offered for the citizens of the state. It also serves as an identification proof for your whole family since it comprises details like the number of family members, children, income levels, gender, photographs, etc.
Details to be Mentioned in Renewal Ration Card Form
- Applicant Name
- Old Ration Card Number
- Aadhaar Card
- Address of the Applicants
- Mobile Number
- Bank Details
- Caste Certificate
- Family Details
Eligibility Criteria Chhattisgarh APL Ration Card Application Form
Eligibility criteria to apply for Chhattisgarh ration card is listed below:
- AAY Ration Card issued to the families whose annual income is below Rs.15000 is liable to get food grains at a cheaper cost
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of Chhattisgarh.
- The applicant must not possess another ration card.
Documents Required for Ration Card
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar card
- PAN card
- Original copy of Passport
- Electricity Bill
- Residence proof
- Driving License
Download the Chhattisgarh APL Ration Card Application Form PDF format using the link given below.