CBSE Exam Center List 2023 PDF
CBSE Exam Center List 2023 PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Central Board of School Education (CBSE) released the CBSE Exam Center List 2023 PDF from the official website for the annual examination for the session 2022-2023. The examinations of the Board shall be held only at the centres approved by the Board and all the examination papers will be administered simultaneously at all centres as per Indian Standard Time (I.S.T.).
The Central Board of Secondary Education conducts board exams for classes 10 and 12 every year. The exact CBSE 10th and 12th exam centre addresses will be mentioned on the CBSE hall ticket 2023. Examination centres shall be fixed in any school after considering the availability of appropriate facilities like a sufficient number of rooms with ventilation, fan, light and furniture.
CBSE Exam Center List 2023 PDF – how to Download
- Candidates must visit the official website of @cbse.gov.in
- Next, they need to look for the Exam center list on the home page.
- The CBSE Exam Center List will appear on the screen of the candidates.
- They need to scroll down to the CBSE Exam Centre Section within the notification to access the entire CBSE Exam Centre List 2023.
- The candidates must download the CBSE Exam Centre List 2023 for future reference.
CBSE Exam 2023 – List of Items Prohibited
- Electronic devices like mobile phones, smartwatches, and Bluetooth devices are not allowed inside the exam hall
- AI-based ChatGPT
- Non-transparent Stationery items
- Electronic pen
Central Board of Secondary Education has commenced the CBSE 10th and 12th Board exams from today – February 15, 2023. Approximately 39 Lakh students are appearing for the CBSE 10th and 12th Board exams across 7250 centres across the country and 26 foreign exam centres. The CBSE Class 10 board exams 2023 will conclude on March 21, 2023, while the CBSE 12th board exams 2023 will end on April 5, 2023.
You can download the CBSE Exam Center List 2023 PDF using the link given below.