Bihar NEET Merit List 2019 PDF

Bihar NEET Merit List 2019 PDF download free from the direct link given below in the page.

❴SHARE THIS PDF❵ FacebookX (Twitter)Whatsapp

Bihar NEET Merit List 2019

Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) Board has released the Bihar NEET Merit List for admission to undergraduate medical and dental courses through NEET in various colleges in the state of Bihar. Candidates will have to enter their UGMAC ID and Date of Birth, to download their UGMAC Merit List 2019 from the official website. The Bihar NEET merit list is released only for the candidates who have applied for UGMAC and the same has to be accepted by the counseling authority.

NEET MBBS Bihar Rank List is compiled based on the NEET UG 2019 marks secured by the students. Students included in the NEET MBBS Merit List will be called for the Bihar State NEET Counselling 2019. The Bihar State Counselling for admissions in MBBS/ BDS seats conducted by BCECE will only be for 85% state quota seats whereas the remaining 15% All India Quota seats counselling will be done by Medical Counselling Committee (MCC).

Download the Bihar NEET Merit List 2019 in PDF format using the link given below.

2nd Page of Bihar NEET Merit List 2019 PDF
Bihar NEET Merit List 2019

Bihar NEET Merit List 2019 PDF Free Download

REPORT THISIf the purchase / download link of Bihar NEET Merit List 2019 PDF is not working or you feel any other problem with it, please REPORT IT by selecting the appropriate action such as copyright material / promotion content / link is broken etc. If this is a copyright material we will not be providing its PDF or any source for downloading at any cost.


  • All Brand Ambassador List 2024

    Hello, Friends today we are sharing with you the All Brand Ambassador List 2022 PDF to help all of you. If you are searching All Brand Ambassador List 2022 in PDF format then you have arrived at the right website and you can directly download it from the link given...

  • All India State Wise Covid Hospitals List & Helpline Numbers

    Here is the complete and latest list of Covid hospitals in India (State-Wise) along with the helpline numbers. State Wise Covid Hospitals List & Helpline Numbers State/UT Helpline Number COVID Facilities / Hospitals List Andaman & Nicobar Islands 03192-232102 Andhra Pradesh 0866-2410978 (District Wise Helpline Numbers) Arunachal Pradesh...

  • Bihar JEE Main Exam Special Train Schedule Hindi

    Indian Railways has decided to run 20 pairs of MEMU / DEMU special trains from September 2 to 15 for the convenience of candidates joining JEE Mains, NEET, and NDA in Bihar,” the minister said in a tweet. While the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is scheduled to be...

  • BJP Candidates List for KMC Election 2021

    BJP has announced the list of candidates in 144 wards of Kolkata Municipality. At the outset of the announcement of the list, BJP state co-president Pratap Bandyopadhyay said that this time, more attention has been paid to the lower level workers in the list of candidates. BJP Candidates List for...

  • List of Eligible Candidate for Surgery 2023 (BCECEB)

    The BCECEB (Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board) has released the revised list of eligible candidates for the position of Senior Resident/Tutor (Degree) in the field of surgery for the year 2023. This list includes candidates who have met the required eligibility criteria and have successfully cleared the entrance examination....

  • NEET Result 2023 Topper List (Top 50)

    The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the NEET UG result 2023 at or it can be directly downloaded from the link given below. The National Testing Agency (NTA) on 13 June 2023 declared the results of the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET-UG) 2023 on 13th June 2023....

  • NEET Toppers Rankers List 2021

    NEET UG Results 2021 released by the NTA on dated 1st November 2021 from the official website This year, over 98,000 students have qualified as NEET cut-off marks have dropped from the previous year. The NTA has also released the final answer key along with results. NEET result can...

  • OFSS Merit List 2023

    Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) has published the first selection or merit list for admission to Intermediate classes. Candidates can check it on or it can be directly downloaded from the link given at the bottom of this page. As per a notification shared by BSEB, candidates who have...

  • PCI Approved College List

    The Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) is a statutory body working under the Ministry of Health and F.W., Government of India. It is constituted under the Pharmacy Act, of 1948 to regulate pharmacy education & practice of the profession in the country. State Pharmacy Councils (SPCs) are constituted u/s 19...