AP Panchayat Election 2021 Notification PDF
AP Panchayat Election 2021 Notification PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
The Andhra Pradesh State Election Commission (SEC) has issued a notification for the conduct of elections to gram panchayats in Andhra Pradesh. According to a notification issued in Amaravati on Saturday, the elections will commence with the first phase on February 5. Gram panchayats under 146 revenue mandals in 11 districts will go to the polls in the first phase.
The Government is not in favour of conducting elections now and had moved the High Court against SEC’s decision to conduct polls, contending that elections might hinder the ongoing Covid-19 vaccination programme.
The High Court, however, permitted the elections to go ahead while observing that both the Covid-19 vaccination programme and elections were important to the people.
The State Government had appealed to the Supreme Court challenging the High Court’s order allowing elections. The matter is likely to be taken up by the apex court on Monday.
AP Panchayat Election 2021 Notification Schedule
- Nominations to commence for the first phase: January, 29
- I-phase polling: February, 9
- II-Phase polling: February, 13
- III-phase polling: February, 17
- IV phase polling: February, 21
- Polling timings: 6.30am to 3.30pm
- Counting of votes: 4pm (On the day of polling)
- Results declaration: Immediately after counting of votes
You can download the AP Panchayat Election 2021 Notification in PDF format using the link given below or an alternative link for more details.