Aadhaar Gazetted Correction Form
Aadhaar Gazetted Correction Form PDF read online or download for free from the link given at the bottom of this article.
Aadhaar Card Features
- It is a randomly generated 12-digit number for every Resident of India. For example 2653 8564 4663.
- This number is called the UID Number or Aadhaar.
- The number is unique, which means, no two residents have the same number.
- No Resident will have more than one Aadhaar.
- Aadhaar will be used to prove identity, not citizenship.
- Aadhaar will provide individual identity
Benefits for Residents
- Aadhaar will provide identity to the underprivileged and marginalized, who are unable to avail of benefits under various Government schemes.
- Aadhaar will reduce the cost of transactions that are required to access benefits.
- Aadhaar-enabled applications,e.g Aadhaar linked Bank accounts.
- Aadhaar will ensure that proving identity is not a constraint when moving from one place to another
Supported POI Documents Containing Name and Photo:-
- PAN Card
- Ration/ PDS Photo Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Government Photo ID Cards/ service photo identity card issued by PSU.
- NREGS Job Card
- Photo ID issued by Recognized Educational Institution
- Arms License
- Address Card having Name and Photo issued by Department of Posts
- Certificate of Identify having photo issued by Gazetted Officer or Tehsildar on letterhead
- Disability ID Card/handicapped medical certificate issued by the respective State/UT
Download the Aadhaar Gazetted Form in PDF format using the link given below.PDF's Related to Aadhaar Gazetted Correction Form
One thought on “Aadhaar Gazetted Correction Form”
In Assam there are minimum Aadhaar Service Centres. Especially in Barak Valley peoples are unable to get service centres nearby. They have to go in Block Head Quarter or in the District Head Quarter for Aadhaar. Even in G.P. level Katigorah Constituency there are six G.P. consisting West Katigora Zilla Parishad. But there is no permanent Aadhaar Centre within this very area having nearly 1 Lakh population.