Aadhaar Gazetted Correction Form PDF Download in for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Aadhaar Gazetted Correction Form
Aadhaar Card Features
- It is a randomly generated 12-digit number for every Resident of India. For example 2653 8564 4663.
- This number is called the UID Number or Aadhaar.
- The number is unique, which means, no two residents have the same number.
- No Resident will have more than one Aadhaar.
- Aadhaar will be used to prove identity, not citizenship.
- Aadhaar will provide individual identity
Benefits for Residents
- Aadhaar will provide identity to the underprivileged and marginalized, who are unable to avail of benefits under various Government schemes.
- Aadhaar will reduce the cost of transactions that are required to access benefits.
- Aadhaar-enabled applications,e.g Aadhaar linked Bank accounts.
- Aadhaar will ensure that proving identity is not a constraint when moving from one place to another
Supported POI Documents Containing Name and Photo:-
- PAN Card
- Ration/ PDS Photo Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Government Photo ID Cards/ service photo identity card issued by PSU.
- NREGS Job Card
- Photo ID issued by Recognized Educational Institution
- Arms License
- Address Card having Name and Photo issued by Department of Posts
- Certificate of Identify having photo issued by Gazetted Officer or Tehsildar on letterhead
- Disability ID Card/handicapped medical certificate issued by the respective State/UT
Download the Aadhaar Gazetted Form in PDF format using the link given below.