YSR Jala kala Scheme Form 2022 PDF Download in Telugu for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
YSR Jala kala Scheme Form 2022 Telugu
Andhra Pradesh Government has launched a new scheme YSR Jala Kala to help all of the farmerswho are not able to get proper water supplies because of the high cost of borewells and the shortage of water resources. Under the scheme, those farmers of the state will be able to take benefit who are not able to supply proper water due to the high cost of borewell and lack of water resources. Under the scheme, assistance will be provided to such farmers for digging free borewells and free borewells.
This scheme will provide free borewells for the fields to the farmers of the state. As we know the cost of borewell is very high. The Andhra Pradesh State Government decided to provide free borewells for the problem that not every farmer is able to get installed. Under the scheme, it will be easy for the farmers to use natural groundwater resources for irrigation. Due to this, their crop will be good and their income will also increase.
YSR Jala kala Scheme Form PDF – Overview
|Article / Form||YSR Jala Kala Scheme Form|
|Beneficiary||Small farmers of the state|
|Objective||To increase the income of farmers|
|YSR Survey Form PDF||Download PDF|
|YSR Jala kala Scheme Form PDF||Download PDF|
YSR Jala kala Scheme Form – Required Documents
It is mandatory to have the following documents to apply under the YSR Jala Kala Scheme.
- Address proof
- White ration card
- Land documents
- Bank passbook
- Latest passport size photo
Salient Features of YSR Jala Kala Programme
- Under YSR Jala Kala programme of NAVARATNALU, Government have decided to drill free borewells to needy and eligible farmers in all thirteen (13) districts of the State by for the purpose of irrigating every acre of arable land.
- The borewell sites shall be identified scientifically by conducting ground water surveys before taking up the drilling.
- Any farmer without an existing borewell and with a contiguous land of 2.5 acres is eligible. If the farmer is not having contiguous land of 2.5 acres, a group may be formed and can apply for free borewell.
- Priority shall be given to small & marginal farmers and SC / ST / Women farmers.
- Farmers can apply for free borewell through online or offline through village secretariat and VRO will verify and forward the application to concerned APD / MPDO.
- Assigned drilling contractor will conduct ground water survey by engaging qualified geologist and submit the feasibility report to concerned APD / MPDO for generating estimate.
- PD will take administrative approval from District Collector / JC, Aasara and entrust the work to drilling contractor.
- Information regarding the sanction of borewells will be communicated to the applicants at each stage through SMS.
- The digital photograph with geo-tag will be taken by the concerned authorities along with beneficiary in the presence of drilling contractor after completion of borewell drilling.
- The depth of borewell drilled and depth of casing will be measured with advanced IoT enabled equipments minimizing human intervention.
- Payment to drilling contractors will be made as per the predefined success rates of districts.
- If a borewell fails, a second borewell will be drilled if feasible.
- Construction of recharge pit / water harvesting structure will be taken up at successful borewell site.
- Social Audit will be conducted for all the borewells drilled under this program.
- A programme management unit (PMU) will be set up at headquarters for effective monitoring of the implementation of the programme.
- Roles & responsibilities of various functionaries for implementation of the programme are defined and are included in the GO.
- District Collectors will guide and direct all the stakeholders for effective implementation of the programme.
If you have any information or query related to the YSR Jala Kala scheme, you can ask through the contact details given below.
- Agriculture & Allied Services- 1907
- Anti Corruption- 14400
- Disha- 181
- Illicit Liquor & Sand Smuggling- 14500
- TeleMedicine Services- 14410
- Email to email@example.com
You can download the YSR Jala kala Scheme Form 2022 PDF using the link given below.