AP Navaratnalu Scheme PDF Download in Telugu for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
AP Navaratnalu Scheme Telugu
YSR Rythu Bharosa
- The YSRCP promises to offer Rs 50,000 financial assistance to farmers. Starting the second year, each
farmer’s family would be given Rs 12,500 per year, in addition to zero-interest loans and free borewells. Cold storages and food processing units in every constituency are among a list of benefits promised to the farmers.
- The party, if elected to power, plans to provide a comprehensive fee reimbursement scheme, in line with late Chief Minister Dr. YS Rajasekhara Reddy’s vision. In addition to complete fee reimbursement, an allowance of Rs 20,000 would be given to every student.
- The Arogyasri scheme would be applicable to all medical treatments of above Rs 1,000. Regardless of the location of the hospital, all medical expenses would be borne by the government.
- Under this scheme, lakhs of families would be benefited from the irrigation projects. Completion of the Polavaram project on a war footing is promised.
Ban on Alcohol
- The YSRCP promises to put in place a ban on the sale of alcohol across the State in three stages.
- With a view to encouraging the families with school-going children, the YSRCP promises to provide Rs
15,000 towards assistance to all the mothers who send their children to school.
- All loans pertaining to the women’s co-operative societies would be waived. In addition, zero-interest
loans would be issued.YSR Cheyootha through YSR Cheyootha, the YSRCP intends to support all
women from SC, ST, BC, and Minority Communities, who are aged above 45.
- In five years, the YSRCP promises to build 25 lakh homes for the poor.
- The eligibility age criteria of 65 years for the pensions would be reduced to 60 years. Senior citizens
aged above 60 would be given Rs 2,000 while the physically challenged would be given a pension of
Download the AP Navaratnalu Scheme in PDF format using the link given below.