Download Voter Form 6 Assamese PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Voter Form 6 Assamese
This is an Application for inclusion of name in the Electoral Roll for the All eligible citizens of India who have attained the age of 18 years can apply for a Voter ID card. This form may receive from application form from the Electoral Registration Officer or the Assistant Electoral Registration Officer of your own constituency, or the Booth Level Officers of your polling station or download from the link given below free of cost. Fill and submit Form 6 along with the needed documents.
Details to be Mentioned in Voter 6
- Age and Date of birth
- Details of family members who are already enrolled.
- Any Other information
- Utility Bills
- Latest bank statement
- PAN Card
- Passport copy
- Driving License
- Government-issued service card
- Public sector bank passbook
- Rental/ Lease Agreement or Property Document with deed and photograph
- Arm’s License
- SC/ ST/ OBC official document
- Railway Identity card
- Student Identity Card
- Document for Physical Handicap
- Freedom fighter identity card
- Pension Document etc.
Proof of Age:
- SSLC Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Driving License
- any other suitable document that specifies your age.
Two recent passport-sized photographs:
- This photo would appear on the Elector’s Photo Identity Card. The photo should be taken in less than six months before submission.
Also Download Voter Form 6 in Different Language
- Kanyashree K2 Form 2021 West Bengal PDF in Bengali
- Pandit Dindayal Awas Yojana Form Gujarat PDF in Gujarati
- अटल पेंशन योजना | Atal Pension Yojana (APY) Application Form PDF
- विधवा सहाय फॉर्म | Gujarat Vidhava Sahay Yojana Form PDF in Gujarati
- पीएम किसान सम्मान निधि योजना फॉर्म | PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Form PDF