Download Punjab Construction Workers Spectacles and Hearing Device Scheme Form PDF for free from pblabour.gov.in using the direct download link given below.
Punjab Construction Workers Spectacles and Hearing Device Scheme Form in Punjabi
Financial Assistance Scheme for Spectacles, denture, and hearing aid for the beneficiary construction workers and their family members. Financial assistance (subsidy) at the following rates is given by the Punjab Building & Other Construction Workers Welfare Board in the State of Punjab to its registered beneficiary Construction Workers and their family workers for spectacles, denture and hearing aid:-
Sr.No Name of article Amount
1. Spectacle Rs.800/-
2. Denture Rs.5000/-
3. Hearing Aid Rs.6000/-
- The construction worker mush is registered as a beneficiary of the Board.
The Beneficiary construction worker must be depositing his contribution regularly.
- If the beneficiary intends to take benefit under this scheme for any of his family members, such member should be covered under the definition of ‘family’ as given under Rule 2(t) of the Punjab Building and other Construction Workers Rules 2008, which is as under:-
“Family” means the husband or wife, minor sons (including major sons who are insane or physically handicapped and unable to earn), unmarried daughters and the parents of the building worker, who are solely dependant on him”
- Financial assistance for articles under this scheme shall be granted on the recommendation of Govt. medical officer/Incharge of the E.S.I Dispensary.
If the beneficiary or his family member has obtained financial assistance for the purchase of the above articles from any other department/organization, then he shall not be given benefit under this scheme.
- Under this scheme, the beneficiary or his family members shall get benefit only one time.
- The beneficiary shall get the amount of actual expenditure or financial assistance, whichever is less, on the basis of actual bills produced by him.