Voter Form 6 Bengali PDF
This is an Application for inclusion of name in the Electoral Roll for the All eligible citizens of India who have attained the age of 18 years can apply for a Voter ID card. This form may receive from application form from the Electoral Registration Officer or the Assistant Electoral Registration Officer of your own constituency, or the Booth Level Officers of your polling station or download from the link given below free of cost.
The application should be addressed to the Electoral Registration Officer of the constituency in which he seeks registration. The name of the constituency should be mentioned in the blank space given for the purpose. The applicant applying as a first time voter or due to shifting from another constituency, should tick the appropriate box, given for the purpose and fi.ll the complete details in the DECLARATION portion,
otherwise, the application is liable to be rejected at the initial stage itself.
Details to be Mentioned in Voter 6
- Age and Date of birth
- Details of family members who are already enrolled.
- Any Other information
Voter Form 6 – Documents Required
- Utility Bills
- Latest bank statement
- PAN Card
- Passport copy
- Driving License
- Government-issued service card
- Public sector bank passbook
- Rental/ Lease Agreement or Property Document with deed and photograph
- Arm’s License
- SC/ ST/ OBC official document
- Railway Identity card
- Student Identity Card
- Document for Physical Handicap
- Freedom fighter identity card
- Pension Document etc.
Proof of Age:
- SSLC Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Driving License
- any other suitable document that specifies your age.
Two recent passport-sized photographs:
- This photo would appear on the Elector’s Photo Identity Card. The photo should be taken in less than six months before submission.
Voter Form 6 in Bengali
You can download the Voter Form 6 in Bengali PDF using the link given below.
Also Download Voter Form 6 in Different Language