Download Vahli Dikri Yojana Application Form Gujarat PDF for free from Drive Files using the direct download link given below.
Vahli Dikri Yojana Application Form Gujarat in Gujarati
This is an application form for Vahli Dikri Yojana issued by the concerned department of the Gujarat government for which Rs 1 lakh will be provided to first and second daughters of a family on attaining 18 years of age, for their wedding or higher education and it can be obtained from the concerned authority or it can be download from the link given below.
- The plan is open to the first two girls of a family.
- The applicant must be a resident of Gujarat.
- The candidate must have a valid bank account and this amount will be transferred to the account which is linked with the Aadhaar card.
- The annual income of the family of the girl child concerned should not exceed Rs 2 lakh.
- The scheme is open to all categories of girls and not only for reserved categories but also for general.
- Further, no special qualification is required to avail of this scheme.
- Domicile certificate issued by the concerned organization/department of the state.
- Birth certificate of the girl child.
- Proof of annual income of family up to Rs 2 lakh in income certificate.
- Beneficiary’s bank account passbook.
- Identity proof of the girl’s parents.
- And any other documents
|Name of the scheme||Vahli Dikri Scheme Gujarat|
|Launched by||Gujarat Government|
|Type of scheme||Scheme By State government|
|Beneficial for||Girls of the State|
|Mode of application||Both online /offline|
|Official website||Not yet released|
Keeping in view the current scenario of sex ratio in the state, the Wahli Dikari scheme has been announced. Many girls are either killed at birth, or have to forcibly leave schooling. In Gujarat, about 30% of girls leave school before they reach class 9th and around 57% of girls leave school before they reach class 11th. The sex ratio in the state is 883 girls per 1000 boys.
Seeing all this as a significant concern, the Gujarat State Government has launched this new scheme. In this scheme, money is given to the girls who are eligible and apply for this scheme. This money is provided at specific intervals of life.
The objective of this scheme is to improve the sex ratio in the state, to increase the education of girls so that more and more girls are educated. The objective of financial assistance to parents of girls is to reduce female feticide and reduce the school dropout rate of girls to zero. Some additional details about this scheme are as follows:
- The Vahli Dikari scheme is fully funded by the government.
- Interested beneficiaries can apply for the scheme through offline mode or online mode. Applications for the scheme can be used in both cases.
- An amount of Rs 1,00,000 will be given to the parents of the girl child. This amount is provided at intervals mentioned in three installments.
- The amount is registered by direct transfer to the bank account registered under the scheme and not by the method of the check.
You can download the Vahli Dikri Yojana Application Form Gujarat in PDF format using the link given below for free of cost.