UPSC Service Allocation List 2022 PDF
UPSC Service Allocation List 2022 PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Allocation of Services to the recommended candidates by UPSC on the basis of Civil Services Examination 2021 to IAS, IFS, IPS, Central Civil Services, Group ‘A’ and Group ‘B’ – Service Allocation -1st Iteration. Service allocation to a candidate depends on the following: The rank of the candidate in the CSE. Candidate’s order of preference for service. Candidate’s category.
Service allotment is also a much-talked-about issue with candidates often wondering about the last ranks for which they would get the IAS, IPS, etc. This might seem confusing to many who wonder at the cumbersome process of cadre allotment. But in fact, the system is so designed to ensure that candidates are sent all over the country and not just confined to their home states.
UPSC Service Allocation 2022 PDF
Service allocation to a candidate depends on the following:
- The rank of the candidate in the CSE.
- Candidate’s order of preference for service.
- Candidate’s category.
- Availability of vacancy in the candidate’s category.
- Findings of the Medical Board/Appellate Board with respect to the candidate.
- If a candidate does not give preferences for all the civil services, and he/she doesn’t get the services for which he/she had given preferences, then he/she will be considered for the remaining services where there are vacancies after the allocation of all the candidates who could be allocated to the cadres according to the preferences.
You can download the UPSC Service Allocation List 2022 PDF using the link given below.