Samunnathi Application Form
The Samunnathi Scholarship initiated by the Kerala State Welfare Corporation for Forward Communities Limited (KSWCFC), is a beacon of hope for students in Kerala, India, who aspire to pursue higher education.
The objective of the scheme is to provide financial assistance to the Economically Backward Class (EBC) students studying at the post-matriculation or post-secondary stage to enable them to complete their education.
Samunnathi Scholarship Eligible Conditions
- The scholarships will be open to Indian nationals belonging to General Category (Other than Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe and Other Backward Classes) and the total income from all sources of the employed candidate or his/her parents/guardians in case of unemployed candidate shall not exceed Rs.1.00 lakh per annum
- Income certificate should be submitted from the Village Officer/ Tahasildar concerned.
- These scholarships will be given for the study of all recognized post matriculation or post-secondary courses pursued in the Government institutions only with the following exceptions: “Scholarships shall not be awarded for Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) Course and other aviation linked courses.”
- Candidates who, after passing one stage of education, are studying in the same stage of education in different subject e.g. I. Sc. after I.A or B.Com. after B.A. or M.A. in a subject after M.A in another subject will not be eligible.
- Students who, after having completed their educational career in one professional line, e.g., LLB after B.T/B. Ed will not be eligible
Samunnathi Scholarship Eligible Courses
- Educational Scholarship Courses
- Higher Secondary Level
- Diploma Level
- Graduate Level
- Postgraduate Level
- CA/ICWA/CS Level
- MPhil and PhD Level
- National Institute Level
- Coaching Assistance Level
- PSC/UPSC/SSC/Bank Civil Service Examination
- Medical/Engineering Level
Samunnathi Scholarship Amount
|Amount Per Annum
|High School Level
|Higher Secondary Level
|Samunnathi Scholarship for Degree Students (Non-Professional UG Courses)
|Diploma/ Certificate Course
|Postgraduation Level (Non-Professional)
|Samunnathi Scholarship for Degree Students (Professional UG Courses)
|Postgraduation Level (Professional)
|Samunnathi Scholarship for CA, ICWA and CS
|National Institute Level
How to Apply for the Samunnathi Scholarship?
- Visit the KCWCFC online portal.
- Click on the “Apply for Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship 2023-24” link.
- Choose your course or exams, depending on your scholarship type.
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
- If you’re a new user, register by providing your mobile number or email address.
- After registration, you’ll receive a login credential.
- If you’re an existing user, log in with your details.
- Fill in the application form with correct details.
- Upload scanned copies of the required documents.
- Submit the application form.
- Print a copy for reference.
Documents Required for Samunnathi Scholarship
- Caste certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Bank details
- Aadhar card
- Institution certificate
- Income certificate
- College ID card
- Fee receipt
- Residence proof
- SSLC mark sheet and certificate