TSGLI Loan Application Form Telangana Telugu
Salient Features of TSGLI
- The Government employees who are between 21 and 53 years of age are eligible for taking TSGLI Policies.
- The TSGLI Department issues only Endowment Policies which mature one day before attaining(58) years of age.
- TSGLI policies do not lapse.
- The Premium rates are low.
- TSGLI Premium is exempted from income tax under section 80C. Attractive Bonus rates.
- The present rate of Bonus is Rs 100/- for every Rs 1000/- Sum Assured per annum.
- The Loans are sanctioned up to 90% of Surrender Value.
- Only a Simple Interest of 9% per annum is charged against loans sanctioned.
- In case of maturity of the policy, the total Sum Assured and Bonus till Date of Maturity are paid to the policyholder.
- If the Policy Holder ceases to be a Government servant and decides to surrender the policy by discontinuing the payment of premium, the subscriber will be paid the Surrender Value and the eligible Bonus.
- In the case of Death of policy holder before the maturity of the policy, the full Sum Assured along with Bonus till the date of death is paid to the legal
Download TSGLI Loan Application Form Telangana in PDF format using the link given below.