Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Account 2020 Application Form Hindi
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Account 2020 Application Form हिन्दी PDF डाउनलोड करें इस लेख में नीचे दिए गए लिंक से। अगर आप Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Account 2020 Application Form हिन्दी पीडीएफ़ डाउनलोड करना चाहते हैं तो आप बिल्कुल सही जगह आए हैं। इस लेख में हम आपको दे रहे हैं Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Account 2020 Application Form के बारे में सम्पूर्ण जानकारी और पीडीएफ़ का direct डाउनलोड लिंक।
The guardian has to fill up a Sukanya Samriddhi Account Form (SSA-1) available at the post office or designated bank. Name of the guardian, name of the child and birth certificate details, address, and KYC information of the guardian is required to be filled up in the form.
Eligibility for SSY Account
The following are the key eligibility criteria for opening an SSY Account as part of the Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao Yojana:
- Sukanya Samriddhi Account can be opened only in the name of the girl child by her parents or legal guardians
- The girl child has to be below the age of 10 at the time of account opening
- Multiple Sukanya Samridhhi accounts cannot be opened for a single girl child
- Only two SSY accounts are allowed for a family i.e. one for each girl child
Details to be mentioned in SSY Form
- Name of Girl Child (Primary Account Holder)
- Name of Parent/Guardian opening the account (Joint Holder)
- Initial deposit amount
- Cheque/DD Number and Date (used for an initial deposit)
- Date of Birth of girl child
- Birth Certificate details of primary account holder (Certificate number, date of issue, etc.)
- ID Details of Parent/Guardian (Driving License, Aadhaar, etc.)
- Present and Permanent Address (as per ID document of parent/guardian)
- Details of any other KYC Documents (PAN, Voter ID card, etc.)
Documents to be attached
Copies of the following documents must be enclosed with the application:
- Birth certificate of the child.
- Address proof of guardian- passport, ration card, driving license, utility bill.
- Identity proof of the guardian – PAN, Aadhaar, or passport.
- Payment instrument with an initial contribution of at least Rs 250 or cash to that extent.
The Sukanya Samriddhi account will mature when the girl completes 21 years of age or the date of her marriage, whichever is earlier. When the girl completes 18 years of age, up to 50% of the account corpus can be withdrawn.
Bringing you the latest updated application form of 2020 Sukanya Samriddhi Account in Hindi. Download the Application form for opening a post office saving account in the name of a girl child under the SSY 2020