Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana PDF Download in Hindi for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Hindi
- Account can be opened in the name of a girl child till she attains the age of 10 years.
- Only one account can be opened in the name of a girl child.
- Account can be opened in Post office and branches of authorised banks.
- Birth certificate of girl child in whose name the account is opened must be submitted.
- Account can be opened with a minimum of Rs. 250/- and thereafter any amount in multiple of Rs. 100/- can be deposited. A minimum of Rs. 250/- must be deposited in a Financial year.
- Maximum Rs. 1,50,000/- can be deposited in a financial year.
- Interest @ as may be notified by the government from time to time will be calculated on yearly compounded basis and credited to the account.
- One withdrawal shall be allowed on attaining the age of 18 years of account holder to meet education expenses upto 50 % of the balance at the credit of preceding financial year.
- The account can be transferred anywhere in India from one post office/bank to another.
- The account shall mature on completion of 21 years from the date of opening of account or on the marriage of Account holder whichever is earlier.