SSC GD Notification 2022 PDF
The Staff Selection Commission released the SSC GD Notification 2022 PDF for 24,369 vacancies of Constable (General Duty) in BSF, CISF, ITBP, CRPF, Rifleman in AR, and Sepoy in NCB on 27th Oct 2022 from the official website @ssc.nic.in.The online registration process has been started on 27th October 2022 and the last date to apply online is 30th November 2022.
The Staff Selection Commission will conduct an open competitive examination for recruitment to the posts of Constable (General Duty) in Border Security Force (BSF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), Secretariat Security Force (SSF), Rifleman (General Duty) in Assam Rifles (AR) and Sepoy in NCB (Narcotics Control Bureau as per the Recruitment Scheme formulated by the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) and as per the Memorandum of Understanding signed between Ministry of Home Affairs and the Staff Selection Commission
SSC GD Notification 2022 PDF – Overview
|Exam Name||SSC GD 2022|
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|SSC GD Notification Important Dates|
|Exam Level||National Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Online (Computer-Based Test), PET, PST, Medical|
|Job Location||All over India|
|SSC GD Notification 2022 PDF||Download PDF|
SSC GD Vacancy 2022 Details
SSC GD Constable Male Vacancy
|Force||SSC GD Constable Male Vacancies|
SSC GD Constable Female Vacancy
|Force||SSC GD Constable Female Vacancies|
SSC GD Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF – How to Apply Online
- Click on the link mentioned above and you will be redirected to the SSC official site directly.
- A page will be opened where you will get the registration and login form.
- If you are already registered for SSC Exams, then fill in the login details to apply for SSC GD Constable. But if you are not registered, then first you need to fill the registration form.
- After login, go to “Apply Now” and fill in all the required details i.e Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Education Qualification, Address, educational qualifications, and all the degrees you hold, etc.
- After that Fill in your communication address and Upload your Photo and signature.
- Before submitting the form, preview your details.
- Once you submit the form, the next step is to pay your fee. The application fee is acceptable in online and offline modes.
- Pay your fee through Debit/Credit card/Net Banking/E-Challan if applicable.
- Click on submit and Your form will be submitted successfully.
- Your Online SSC GD Constable 2022 application process is completed and you can take the printout of the application form for further use
You can download the SSC GD Notification 2022 PDF using the link given below.