Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme Application Form 2020-21 PDF Download in for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme Application Form 2020-21
Information for Investors of Sovereign Gold Bond 2020-21
|Item||Sovereign Gold Bond 2020-21|
|1) Category of Investor||The Bonds will be restricted for sale to resident Indian entities including individuals, HUFs, Trusts, charitable institutions and Universities.|
|2) Limit of investment||Minimum subscription of 1 Gram and Maximum investment of 4kg for individuals and HUF & 20kg for trust and similar entities per investor per annum.|
|3) Date of Issue of bonds||Date of receipt of bond will be the same which is inscribed on the holding certificate.|
|4) Forms of Bonds||De-mat and Physical (Certificate of Holding)|
|5) Interest Option||Half yearly intervals. Interest will be credited directly in to the account mentioned in the application form or in the Account linked with the Demat a/c.|
|6) Post Maturity Interest||Post Maturity Interest is not payable.|
|7) Bank account||It is mandatory for the investors to provide bank account details to facilitate payment of interest /maturity value|
|8) Nomination Facility||The sole Holder or all the joint holders may nominate a maximum of two persons as nominee.|
|9) Maturity period||8 years from the date of issue.|
|10) Premature redemption||On the coupon dates after the 5th year of issuance.|
|11) Tradability||Trading of these bonds on stock exchanges shall be notified.|
|12) Loans from banks against the security of these bonds||The holders of the said securities shall be entitled to create pledge, hypothecation or lien in favor of scheduled banks.|
|13) Application forms||Branches of all the scheduled commercial banks, designated Post offices, SHCIL and authorized stock exchanges|
Instructions for Investors/ Applicants
- The application should be complete in all respects.
- Incomplete applications may be rejected or delayed till full particulars are available.
- In case the application is submitted by a Power of Attorney (POA) holder, please submit original
POA for verification, along with an attested copy.
- In case the application is on behalf of a minor, please submit the original birth certificate from
the School or Municipal Authorities for verification, together with an attested copy.
- Please note that nomination facility is available to a Sole Holder or all the joint holders
(investors) of an SGB.
- In case the nominee is a minor, please indicate the date of birth of the minor and a guardian can be
- The nomination facility is not available in case the investment is on behalf of the minor.
- Please provide bank account details for receiving payment through Electronic mode.
- Please notify the change of bank account, if any, immediately.
- POST MATURITY INTEREST IS NOT PAYABLE.
- Indicate your date of birth.
Download the Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme Form 2020-21 in PDF format online from the link given below.PDF's Related to Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme Application Form 2020-21