SBI Current Account Opening Form
This is an application form Current Account Opening form for Non-Individual issued by the SBI Bank and this form can be downloaded from the bank’s official website i.e. https://bank.sbi/, or it can be directly downloaded from the link given below.
Details to be Mention in SBI Current Account Opening Form
- Application Type
- Entity Details
- Proof of Entity
- Details of Related person/ Beneficial Owner
- Permanent Address
- Contact Details
- Nature of Business
- Type of Account
- Mode of Operation
- Services Required
- And any other details
- Minimum 2 documents issued in the name of Proprietary Concern from the following list of documents along with and PAN or Form 60 of the proprietor as a Beneficial owner (Annexure-II) must be taken or in case Permanent Account Number is not submitted an Officially Valid Document shall be submitted.
- Proof of the name, address and activity of the concern like registration certificate (in the case of a registered concern).
- Certificate/license issued by the Municipal Authorities under Shop & Establishment Act.
- Sales and Income Tax returns.
- GST/CST certificate, certificate/registration document issued by Sales Tax/Service Tax/Professional Tax authorities.
- Partnership Firms
- Partnership deed
- PAN of the Partnership Firm
- Addresses of the Power of Attorney holders
- PoA granted to a partner or employee of the firm to transact business on its behalf
- PAN of all partners & beneficial owners Separates Annexure-II for each beneficial owner to be obtained.
- Limited Companies
- Certificate of Incorporation (COI)
- MOA and AOA of the Companies
- A resolution from the Board of Directors and Power of Attorney granted to its managers, officers or employees to transact on its behalf
- PAN of the Company
- Proof of Current Address
- And any other documents
You can download the SBI Current Account Opening Form download in PDF format using the link given below.