SBI Current Account Opening Form PDF
SBI Current Account Opening Form PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
This is an application form Current Account Opening form for Non-Individual issued by the SBI Bank and this form can be downloaded from the bank’s official website i.e. https://bank.sbi/, or it can be directly downloaded from the link given below.
Details to be Mention in SBI Current Account Opening Form
- Application Type
- Entity Details
- Proof of Entity
- Details of Related person/ Beneficial Owner
- Permanent Address
- Contact Details
- Nature of Business
- Type of Account
- Mode of Operation
- Services Required
- And any other details
- Minimum 2 documents issued in the name of Proprietary Concern from the following list of documents along with and PAN or Form 60 of the proprietor as a Beneficial owner (Annexure-II) must be taken or in case Permanent Account Number is not submitted an Officially Valid Document shall be submitted.
- Proof of the name, address and activity of the concern like registration certificate (in the case of a registered concern).
- Certificate/license issued by the Municipal Authorities under Shop & Establishment Act.
- Sales and Income Tax returns.
- GST/CST certificate, certificate/registration document issued by Sales Tax/Service Tax/Professional Tax authorities.
- Partnership Firms
- Partnership deed
- PAN of the Partnership Firm
- Addresses of the Power of Attorney holders
- PoA granted to a partner or employee of the firm to transact business on its behalf
- PAN of all partners & beneficial owners Separates Annexure-II for each beneficial owner to be obtained.
- Limited Companies
- Certificate of Incorporation (COI)
- MOA and AOA of the Companies
- A resolution from the Board of Directors and Power of Attorney granted to its managers, officers or employees to transact on its behalf
- PAN of the Company
- Proof of Current Address
- And any other documents
You can download the SBI Current Account Opening Form download in PDF format using the link given below.