SBI Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2020 PDF
State Bank of India (SBI) has released a recruitment notification to recruit 8500 Apprentices in different offices of SBI across India. Applications are invited from Indian Citizens for engagement as apprentices under the Apprentice Act 1961 (as amended from time to time).
- Candidates can apply for engagement in one state only. Candidates can appear for the examination only once under this engagement project.
- The process of registration is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through online mode on or before the last date for payment of fees.
- Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on the following website https://nsdcindia.org/apprenticeship or https://apprenticeshipindia.org or http://bfsissc.com or https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/ careers.
- All revisions/corrigendum (if any) will be hosted on the Bank’s website only.
- State wise seats of apprentices, State wise Local languages, District wise training seats, Age, Education qualification, Duration of training, Training, Stipend, Selection Process, Examination Centres, Fees and other related parameters are mentioned in this Notification
Starting Date – 20-November-2020
• Last Date – 10-December-2020
• Fee Payment Last Date – 10-December-2020
• Admit Card – December 2020
• Exam Date – January 2021
Educational Qualification – Candidates having Graduation Degree in any stream will be eligible for this recruitment.
How to Apply for SBI Apprentices Recruitment Online Form 2020 – Candidates can apply through link provided below or they can also apply through official site of the SBI before 10-December-2020.
Requisites of Online Application-:
For more details you can download the SBI Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2020 in PDF format using the link given below.