RTE Rajasthan Admission Form 2023 PDF
RTE Rajasthan Admission Form 2023 PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
RTE Admission Form in Rajasthan will commence tentatively in the month of October. According to the RTE Rajasthan rule, all non-government schools in Rajasthan will allow a certain percentage of their seats for eligible candidates from the poorer sections of the state, and accept them to entry-level programs with free education until the eighth grade.
All the Students who are studying in Government and Government Recognised Schools can apply online for RTE Admission 2023-24 Rajasthan Last Date. The Selected आरटीई राजस्थान छात्रों सूची will also be provided online.
RTE Rajasthan Admission Form 2023 PDF – Schedule
|Application Release Date||March 2023|
|Last date of Application Form||March 2023|
|Online Lottery Date||March 2023|
|Parents Reporting on||March 2023|
|Entry of Candidates||April 2023|
|Physical Verifications||August 2023|
|Physical Verification Report Uploaded by School||September 2023|
RTE Rajasthan Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
For candidates interested and eligible to apply for the NMMS Telangana Application, the following eligibility standards have been issued by the concerned authority:
- The candidate’s total annual household income should be equal or less than INR 1 lakh.
- Candidates must belong to socially disadvantaged and weaker sections/ backward communities of society.
- Candidates should belong to disadvantaged groups of society, such as an orphan, transgender, HIV-affected, with special needs, or a migrant.
- The state government’s Rural Development Department or Urban Development Department should certify the candidates’ parents as BPL.
- It is important that the candidates who have applied must study in government-aided or RTE schools.
Documents Required for filling out the RTE Rajasthan Admission Form 2023
- Candidates’ total family income certificate amounting to an annual income of less than INR 1 Lakh.
- Candidates’ residence/domicile certificate and birth certificate of the candidate as issued by the State Government Authority.
- BPL Card with reference to Central/State List.
(For non-facilitated candidates)
- SC/ST certificate
- HIV affected certificate
- Cancer report certificate, if any
- Residential Proof certificate
- Age Proof certificate
You can download the RTE Rajasthan Admission Form 2023 PDF using the link given below.