Reliance Foundation Scholarships Form 2022 PDF
Reliance Foundation Scholarships Form 2022 PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Reliance Foundation Scholarships are a pioneering initiative aimed at nurturing India’s technology leaders of tomorrow. Reliance Foundation will identify and support 100 of India’s brightest first-year undergraduate and postgraduate students who are pursuing degree programmes in Artificial Intelligence, Computer Sciences, Mathematics and Computing and Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering. Up to 60 undergraduate students will receive a grant of up to INR 4 Lakh each, while up to 40 postgraduate students will be awarded up to INR 6 Lakh each for the duration of their degree.
रिलायंस फाउंडेशन भारत के 100 सबसे प्रतिभाशाली प्रथम वर्ष के स्नातक और स्नातकोत्तर छात्रों की पहचान करेगा और उनका समर्थन करेगा जो आर्टिफिशियल इंटेलिजेंस, कंप्यूटर विज्ञान, गणित और कंप्यूटिंग और इलेक्ट्रिकल और / या इलेक्ट्रॉनिक्स इंजीनियरिंग में डिग्री प्रोग्राम कर रहे हैं।
Reliance Foundation Scholarships Form 2022 – Eligibility
- Open for Indian nationals only.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled full-time in the first year of undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme in the following subjects:
- Artificial Intelligence, Computer Sciences, Mathematics & Computing, and Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering.
- For Undergraduate Scholarships: Applicants who secured a rank of 1-35,000 in the JEE Main (Paper 1) Examination
- For Postgraduate Scholarships: Applicants who secured a score of 550-1,000 in the GATE examination, OR applicants who have not attempted GATE and have scored 7.5 or above in their undergraduate CGPA (or % normalised to CGPA) can apply.
- Applicants from all institutes in India are eligible, subject to meeting the eligibility criteria.
Reliance Foundation Scholarships Form 2022 – How to Apply
- Visit- https://www.scholarships.reliancefoundation.org/
- Click on ‘Apply Now’.
- Fill the online Eligibility Questionnaire.
- If you fulfil the eligibility criteria, you will be sent an email invitation with log-in information to apply through Reliance Foundation’s application portal.
- Log in to the application portal using the username and password received on email.
- Fill the scholarship application form and upload necessary documents.
- Submit the application.
Reliance Foundation Scholarships Form 2022 – Documents Required
- Passport photograph
- Address Proof (for address ticked as preferred physical correspondence address)
- Current Resume
- Mark sheet of 10th and 12th Class Board Examination
- Mark sheet of JEE Main Entrance Examination (for Undergraduate students) OR Mark sheet of GATE Entrance Examination (for Postgraduate students, if applicable)
- Official transcript/ Mark sheet of your undergraduate degree (for Postgraduate students)
- Bonafide Student Certificate of current college/institution of enrollment, or Student ID Card
- 2 Reference Letters: 1 academic and 1 character
You can download the Reliance Foundation Scholarships Form 2022 PDF using the link given below.