Download Punjab Pension Scheme Form PDF for free from punjab.gov.in using the direct download link given below.
Punjab Pension Scheme Form in Punjabi
This is a Punjab Pension Scheme Form issued by the Social Security and Women & Child Development Department, Punjab and this form can be downloaded from its official website punjab.gov.in, or it can be directly downloaded from the link given below
Details to be Mention in Punjab Pension Scheme Form
- Details of Person Filling the Application Form
- Personal Data of Beneficiary
- Service Details
- Bank Details
- And any other details
- Aadhaar Card (UID)
- Voter Card
- Matriculation certificate
- Birth Certificate from Registrar Birth & Death
- Scanned Copy of Proof of BPL/ SECC
- Self Declaration
- Widow Category:- “Proof of Death of Deceased Person” :-
(i) Burial Slip
(ii) Court Order
(iii) Cremation Slip
(iv) Certificate of local Pradhan/Authority of village/area
(v) Nursing Home/Hospital Report/Post Mortem Report
(vi) Police enquiry Report /FIR/DD Entry
(vii) Death Certificate.
- Divorced Category:- “Proof of document for Divorce”.
(i) Divorce Decree
(iii) Report from Crime against Women Cell
(iii) Report from Family Counselling Centre
(iv) Report from Delhi/National Commission for Woman.
(v) Report from Mahila Panchayat
(vi)Any other document which establishes Divorce
- Permanent residents of Punjab.
- The age limit of the applicant must be below 58 years.
- The applicant should belong to the category of Below Poverty Line (BPL).
- The applicant should not avail any financial assistance or pension under State or Central Government relating to the widow pension scheme.
You can download the Punjab Pension Scheme Form in PDF format using the link given below.PDF's Related to Punjab Pension Scheme Form