Punjab Construction Worker Pension Scheme Form Punjabi
Punjab Construction Worker Pension Scheme Form PDF in Punjabi read online or download for free from the pblabour.gov.in link given at the bottom of this article.
A registered construction worker after completion of 60 year’s age and 3 years of membership, is entitled to a pension of Rs. 2,000/- per month. Family Pension @ 1,000/- Rupees per month is also provided by the Board. A membership certificate is immediately issued to the construction worker after his registration with the Board. The Registered construction Workers of BOCW Board shall be eligible for pension on the following terms and Conditions:-
- Those registered construction workers who have completed 60 years of age and have a membership of the Board for at least 3 years and have been depositing contribution to the Board continuously, they shall be given Rs. 2000/- per month pension by the Board.
- If a registered beneficiary, having minimum one-year membership of Board, becomes total (100%) disabled, he shall be given pension from the date of disablement. The disability certificate shall be issued by the Civil Surgeon of the district.
- If a beneficiary, having minimum one-year membership of Board, dies, his spouse shall get family pension up to 50% amount of the pension till such date he/she remarries.
- If the pensioner dies, the spouse shall get family pension up to 50% of the pension till his/her survival. But if the husband/wife, either remarried or he/she gets an old-age pension of the Government then they shall not be eligible for family pension. If both the husband and wife are the beneficiaries of the Board and both are getting pension then on the eve of the death of one of them, the other one shall not be eligible for family pension.
- Liquor Permit for Foreign Tourist in India Form PDF
- Nursery License Application form Malayalam PDF
- Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Account Opening Form PDF
- Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme Application Form PDF
- PM Kisan New Registration Form PDF
- AP YSR Aarogyasri Scheme Health Card Application Form PDF
- PoCRA Scheme PDF
- SBI Account Opening Form for Non Individuals PDF