Punjab Construction Worker Maternity Benefit Scheme Form Punjabi PDF
Punjab Construction Worker Maternity Benefit Scheme Form PDF Download in Punjabi for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Application for Maternity Benefit Scheme Punjab also in the English language download in PDF format online for free. Labour Welfare Board also provides a Maternity benefit scheme for registered construction workers. Under this scheme, female construction workers for the birth of up to two children will get Rs. 21,000/-. Under this scheme, the male construction worker will also be entitled to avail of this financial benefit for the birth of his two children @ of Rs. 5,000/.
Terms and Conditions:-
- The beneficiary should have been a registered member of the Board for at least six months prior to the birth of the child.
- The beneficiary should have regularly deposited his contribution.
The benefit under this scheme shall be given for the birth of two children only.
- If the beneficiary is getting such benefit from any other organization, he shall also be eligible to get benefit from the Board.
- This benefit shall be in addition to the benefit given under BPSSBY.
- The application for this benefit is to be given online through the Labour
- Inspector/Labour Enforcement Officer of the area or through the nearest Suvidha Kendra within three months of the birth of the child.
- The proof of birth of a child is to be uploaded on the portal of the Board.