Download Punjab Birth Certificate Form PDF for free from punjab.gov.in using the direct download link given below.
Punjab Birth Certificate Form in Punjabi
This is a Birth Certificate application form issued by the Department of Health and Family Welfare and this form can be obtained from the Department of Health and Family Welfare official website i.e. https://punjab.gov.in/, or it can be downloaded from the link given below.
To obtain a birth certificate, the birth must be registered in concern local authorities within 21 days from the date of occurrence:
- If the birth has taken place in hospitals, nursing homes, or medical institutions, such birth is to be reported by the institutions
- If the birth has taken place at home, it is the responsibility of the head of the family, or any other family member have to report such births
Details to be Mentioned in Birth Certificate Application Form
- Personal details of the applicants
- Permanent Address
- Applicant’s relation with beneficiary
- Fill Place of Birth Details
- Institutional Name & address (In case of place of Birth is a hospital)
- And any other details Information
- Proof of birth letter in hospital (provided by the concerned hospital
- Parents’ birth certificates and marriage certificate
- Address Proof (Voter-ID, electricity/gas/water/telephone bill, passport, ration card, Aadhaar card, etc.)
- And any other documents
Punjab Birth Certificate – Apply Online
You can also apply for a birth certificate online from its official website https://punjab.gov.in/ of the Department of Health and Family Welfare.
A Birth Certificate is the most important identity document that makes it possible for anyone in possession of it to benefit from a gamut of services offered by the Indian Government to its citizens. It becomes necessary to obtain a Birth Certificate because it serves to establish the date and fact of one’s birth for a whole range of purposes, like acquiring the right to vote, admission to schools and to the Government Service, and any other benefits.
You can download the Punjab Birth Certificate Form in PDF format using the link given below or an alternative link.