Download Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY) Application Form PDF for free from pmjdy.gov.in using the direct download link given below.
Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY) Application Form
Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana (PMJDY) is National Mission for Financial Inclusion to ensure access to financial services, namely, Banking/ Savings & Deposit Accounts, Remittance, Credit, Insurance, Pension in an affordable manner.
The account can be opened in any bank branch or Business Correspondent (Bank Mitr) outlet. Accounts opened under PMJDY are being opened with Zero balance. However, if the account-holder wishes to get the checkbook, he/she will have to fulfill minimum balance criteria.
Document required to open an account under Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana
- Driving license,
- Permanent Account Number (PAN) Card,
- Voter’s Identity Card issued by Election Commission of India,
- Job card issued by NREGA duly signed by an officer of the State Government,
- The letter issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India containing details of name, address, and Aadhaar number, or
- Any other document as notified by the Central Government in consultation with the Regulator Provided that where simplified measures are applied for verifying the identity of the clients the following documents shall be deemed to be officially valid documents:—
- Identity card with applicant’s photograph issued by Central/State Government Departments, Statutory/Regulatory Authorities, Public Sector Undertakings, Scheduled Commercial Banks, and Public Financial Institutions;
- Letter issued by a Gazetted officer, with a duly attested photograph of the person.