Jan Dhan Yojana Form PDF
Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY) Application Form PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana (PMJDY) is National Mission for Financial Inclusion to ensure access to financial services, namely, Banking/ Savings & Deposit Accounts, Remittance, Credit, Insurance, and Pension in an affordable manner. The plan envisages universal access to banking facilities with at least one basic banking account for every household, financial literacy, and access to credit, insurance, and pension facility. In addition, the beneficiaries would get RuPay Debit card with having inbuilt accident insurance cover of र 1 lakh.
The account can be opened in any bank branch or Business Correspondent (Bank Mitr) outlet. Accounts opened under PMJDY are being opened with Zero balance. However, if the account holder wishes to get the checkbook, he/she will have to fulfill the minimum balance criteria. Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana (PMJDY) is National Mission for Financial Inclusion to ensure access to financial services, namely, a basic savings & deposit accounts, remittance, credit, insurance, and pension in an affordable manner. Under the scheme, a basic savings bank deposit (BSBD) account can be opened in any bank branch or Business Correspondent (Bank Mitra) outlet, by persons not having any other account.
Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY) – Benefits
- One basic savings bank account is opened for an unbanked people.
- There is no requirement to maintain any minimum balance in PMJDY accounts.
- Interest is earned on the deposit in PMJDY accounts.
- Rupay Debit card is provided to PMJDY account holders.
- Accident Insurance Cover of Rs.1 lakh (enhanced to Rs. 2 lakh to new PMJDY accounts opened after 28.8.2018) is available with RuPay card issued to the PMJDY account holders.
- An overdraft (OD) facility up to Rs. 10,000 to eligible account holders is available.
- PMJDY accounts are eligible for Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT), Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY), Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY), Atal Pension Yojana (APY), Micro Units Development & Refinance Agency Bank (MUDRA) scheme.
Jan Dhan Yojana Form – Document Required
- Driving license,
- Permanent Account Number (PAN) Card,
- Voter’s Identity Card issued by Election Commission of India,
- Job card issued by NREGA duly signed by an officer of the State Government,
- The letter issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India containing details of name, address, and Aadhaar number, or
- Any other document as notified by the Central Government in consultation with the Regulator Provided that where simplified measures are applied for verifying the identity of the clients the following documents shall be deemed to be officially valid documents:—
- Identity card with applicant’s photograph issued by Central/State Government Departments, Statutory/Regulatory Authorities, Public Sector Undertakings, Scheduled Commercial Banks, and Public Financial Institutions;
- Letter issued by a Gazetted officer, with a duly attested photograph of the person.
PMJDY Mission Office Address:
Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana, Department of Financial Services,
Ministry of Finance, Room No. 106,
2nd Floor, JeevanDeep Building,
Phone : 011-23361571 / 011-23748738
For Technical / Website related
You can download the Jan Dhan Yojana Form PDF using the link given below.PDF's Related to Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY) Application Form