Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana Details PDF Download in Hindi for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana Details Hindi
The Govt. of India on 26.03.2020 announced Rs.1.70 Lakh Crore relief package under Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana (PMGKY) for the poor to help them fight the battle against Corona Virus Pandemic. As part of the said package, the Central Govt. proposes to pay 24 percent of the monthly wages into EPF accounts for next three months of Wage-earners below Rupees fifteen thousand per month, who are employed in establishments having up to one hundred employees, with 90% or more of such employees earning monthly wages less than Rs.15000/-.
To prevent disruption in the employment of low wage-earning employees and support establishments employing up to one hundred employees, the entire employees EPF contributions (12% of wages) and employers’ EPF & EPS contribution (12% of wages), totaling 24% of the monthly wages for the next three months shall be directly paid by the Central Govt. in the EPF accounts (UAN) of employees, who are already members of EPF Scheme, 1952, drawing wages less than Rs.15000/- per month and employed in establishments, already covered under the EPF & MP Act, 1952, employing up to one hundred employees, with 90% or more of such employees earning less than Rs.15,000/- monthly wages.
Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana a for the poor to help them fight the battle against Corona Virus download in PDF format.