Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY) Form PDF
Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY) Form PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
This is an application form for the insured of Farmer Crop against loss due to natural calamities and it is issued by the concerned department of state government. It can be download from the link given below.
Details to Mention in PMFBY Form
- Personal Details of Farmers
- Category of Farmers
- UID number
- Bank Details
- Land Record
- Crop Details
- And any other information
- Farmers in the notified area who possess a Crop Loan account/KCC account (called as Loanee Farmers) to whom credit limit is sanctioned/renewed for the notified crop during the crop season. and
- Such other farmers whom the Government may decide to include from time to time.
Documents Required for PMFBY Form
- Identity proof of the farmer such as PAN card, driving license, voter ID card, passport, Aadhaar card.
- Address proof like driving license, voter ID card, passport, or Aadhaar card
- Photocopy of field Khasra number/account number is required.
- You have to provide proof of the sowing of the crop in the field.
- A canceled cheque is required along with all the papers.
Highlights of the scheme
- There will be a uniform premium of only 2% to be paid by farmers for all Kharif crops and 1.5% for all Rabi crops. In the case of annual commercial and horticultural crops, the premium to be paid by farmers will be only 5%. The premium rates to be paid by farmers are very low and the balance premium will be paid by the Government to provide a full insured amount to the farmers against crop loss on account of natural calamities.
- There is no upper limit on Government subsidy. Even if the balance premium is 90%, it will be borne by the Government.
- Earlier, there was a provision of capping the premium rate which resulted in low claims being paid to farmers. This capping was done to limit the Government outgo on the premium subsidy. This capping has now been removed and farmers will get a claim against the full sum insured without any reduction.
- The use of technology will be encouraged to a great extent. Smartphones will be used to capture and upload data of crop cutting to reduce the delays in claim payment to farmers. Remote sensing will be used to reduce the number of crop cutting experiments.
- PMFBY is a replacement scheme of NAIS / MNAIS, there will be an exemption from Service Tax liability of all the services involved in the implementation of the scheme. It is estimated that the new scheme will ensure about 75-80 percent of subsidy for the farmers in insurance premiums.
Download the Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY) Form in PDF format using the link given below.