Download Post Office NPS Premature Claim Form 302 PDF for free from indiapost.gov.in using the direct download link given below.
Post Office NPS Premature Claim Form 302
- As per NPS Trust directive, Withdrawal of benefits from NPS account
will not be allowed if NPS subscribers registered on or after July 1, 2014
are NOT FATCA compliant. Hence, subscribers are requested to provide
FATCA Self-Certification online by log-in to NPS Account (www.cra-nsdl.
com). Alternatively, the subscriber can submit FATCA Self Certification to their Nodal Officer.
- As per amendments made under Prevention of Money-Laundering
(Maintenance of Records) Second Amendment Rules, 2017, Withdrawal
of benefits from NPS account will not be allowed if Aadhaar and PAN are
not seeded into PRAN. Subscribers are requested to seed their Aadhaar
and PAN into NPS account before initiating a withdrawal request
(Aadhaar not mandatory till Hon’ble supreme court order)
- Documents to be enclosed with the withdrawal application form:
- Copy of the Address proof attested by the Nodal office in support
of the address provided on the withdrawal form. The address on the
withdrawal form should match with address present on the address
- Copy of the Identity proof attested by the Nodal Officer.
- Copy of PRAN card (Not required in case of Government Sector
Subscriber) If Copy of PRAN Card is not available, print out of
ePRAN or submit a duly notarized Affidavit as to the reasons of
non-submission of the PRAN card.
- Canceled cheque (containing Subscriber Name, Bank Account
The number and IFS Code) or Bank Certificate/ Bank Passbook
Containing Name, Bank Account Number and IFSC code, for direct
credit or electronic transfer.