Post Office NPS Account Opening Form PDF
Post Office NPS Account Opening Form PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
- Please fill the form in legible handwriting so as to avoid errors in your application processing. Please do not overwrite. Corrections should be made by canceling and re-writing and such corrections should be countersigned by the applicant. Each box, wherever provided, should contain only one character (alphabet/number/punctuation mark) leaving a blank box after each word.
- In case, you mention the KYC number submission of proof for the same is necessary.
- Applications incomplete in any respect and/or not accompanied by required documents are liable to be rejected. The application is liable to be rejected if mandatory fields are left blank or the application form is printed back to back.
- The subscriber should not sign across the photograph. The photograph should not be stapled or clipped to the form. If there is any mark on the photograph such that it hinders the clear visibility of the face of the subscriber, the application shall not be accepted.
- Copies of all the documents submitted by the applicant should be self-attested and accompanied by originals for verification by the nodal office.
- Name and Address of the applicant mentioned on the form should match with the documentary proof submitted.
- The subscriber’s thumb’s impression should be verified by the designated officer of the POP-SP / Nodal Office.
- This Form is applicable only for Resident Indians. There is a separate Form for Non-Resident Indians & Overseas Citizen of India.
- Currently, Foreign Nationals / Other Country Individuals (OCI) and Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) are not allowed to open PRAN.
- The applicant shall mention the father’s name and mother’s name and shall select the option to be printed on PRAN Card.