PF Withdrawal Form
PF Withdrawal Form PDF read online or download for free from the www.epfindia.gov.in link given at the bottom of this article.
This is a can be made for final P.F Settlement Pension Withdrawal Benefits (only if the service is less than 10 years) and this form can download from the link given below. PF Withdrawal form is also in Hindi language.
A Provident Fund withdrawal form, formerly known as a PF withdrawal form, is a document which allows concerned individuals to access the funds accumulated in accounts related to EPFO schemes. Individuals can also utilize their accumulated corpus to meet specific financial obligations.
Details to be Mentioned in PF Withdrawal Form
- Name of the member and personal details
- Kindly mention the 12-digit Universal Account Number
- PF Account Number
- 12 digits Aadhaar Number
- Date of joining the establishment
- Date of leaving service: (not required if applying for PF Advance)
- Permanent Account No.(PAN) : (Only in case of service less than 5 years)
- Bank Account details for payment
- Full Postal address
- And other details
Documents Required for PF Withdrawal Form
- Form 19.
- Form 10C and Form 10D.
- Form 31.
- Two revenue stamps.
- Bank account statement.
- Identity proof.
- Address proof.
- A blank and cancelled cheque (IFSC code and account number should be visible).
- And any other details
Online PF Withdrawal Procedure
You can easily withdraw your PF online through your UAN by visiting the EPFO e-SEWA portal. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- 1. Login to the portal – Visit the EPFO e-SEWA portal and login using your UAN and password, and enter the captcha code. In case you’ve forgotten your password, you can reset via an OTP sent to your registered mobile number.
- 2. Visit Online Claims section – When you’ve logged in, you can look for ‘Claim (Form-31, 19, 10C & 10D)’ in the ‘Online Services’ section
- 3. Enter bank account details – Once this section opens, you will be required to enter the correct bank account number (seeded with UAN), as a verification process.
- 4. Confirm Terms & Conditions – Once you’ve verified your details, you would need to confirm the ‘Terms and Conditions’ as stated by EPFO. You can then click on ‘Proceed for Online Claim’
- 5. Select reason for withdrawal – You’ll find a dropdown menu, from which you would need to choose the reason for withdrawing from your PF account. You will only be shown the options for which you’re eligible.
- 6. Enter details and upload documents – When you select the reason for withdrawal, you would need to enter your complete address, and you may need to upload your cheque/passbook details if you’ve chosen the option for ‘Advance Claim’. You’ll need to accept further ‘Terms and Conditions’ before requesting a one-time password (OTP) for verification.
- 7. Get Aadhaar OTP – Once you’ve confirmed your details and accepted the ‘Terms and Conditions’, you would need to request an OTP, which will be sent to the mobile number registered with your Aadhaar. On entering the OTP, your claim application will be submitted.
You can download the PF Withdrawal Form PDF format using the link given below.