GPF Withdrawal Form PDF Download in for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
GPF Withdrawal Form
This is an application form for General Provident Form (GPF) and this form can be downloaded from the link given below. Any permanent government employee who is an Indian resident can subscribe to GPF
Eligibility For GPF
- Any permanent government employee who is an Indian resident can subscribe to GPF.
- All temporary government employees with an employment record of 1 year or more are eligible for GPF.
- Government employees working in organizations functional under the EPF Act, 1952 can also reap this PF’s benefits.
- Any retired government pensioner who has been re-employed and is not eligible for the Contributory Provident Fund can also subscribe to GPF.
Details to be Mention in GPF Withdrawal Form
- Name of the Subscriber
- Account Number
- Balance at Credit of the subscriber on the date of application
- And any other details.
The primary criterion here is that individuals must complete at least 10 years of service before being eligible to withdraw from their GPF. Prior to 2017, this limit was set at 15 years. Withdrawals can be made from the GPF on the following grounds:
- Post high-school education in India or abroad of the subscriber or his children including traveling costs
- Children’s marriage
- Medical treatment of the subscriber or his family including traveling expenses
- Purchase of TV, washing machine, cooking range, geyser, computer etc
- Building or purchasing a house or repaying a home loan.
- Renovating a house
- Purchase of an insurance policy or a pension approved under the GPF rules
An employee can withdraw his accumulated GPF funds on various grounds, but the only mandatory condition is completing 10 years of service or within 10 years before the date of retirement on superannuation, whichever is earlier. This applies if the employee has not left the government service.
You can download the GPF Withdrawal Form in PDF format using the link given below.