Form 19 PF Final Settlement English, Hindi
Form 19 PF Final Settlement PDF in English, Hindi read online or download for free from the www.epfindia.gov.in link given at the bottom of this article.
This is a Form 19 Application form for PF withdrawal at the time of Final Settlement issued by the EPF Organization of India and this form can be downloaded from the official website of EPFO https://www.epfindia.gov.in/, or it can be directly downloaded from the link given below.
PF Form 19 has to be filled when a member wants to go for a final settlement of his/her PF account. It is only applicable to employees who do not have Universal Account Number (UAN). PF Form no 19 can be filed without a UAN, and the member will only have to mention his/her PF account number. This form will be used to claim a final settlement of the PF account or to avail of pension withdrawal benefits.
Details to be Mentioned in Form 19 PF Final Settlement
- Name of the member and personal details
- PF Account No.
- Universal Account Number(UAN)
- Date of leaving Service
- Reason for leaving Service
- PAN Number
- Full Postal Address
- Mode of Payment
Form 19 Online Apply Procedure
- Login to the EPFO website with your Universal Account Number (UAN), password, and captcha.
- Once logged in, click on the ‘Online Services’ tab and select “Claim (Form – 31, 19 & 10C)”.
- Next, enter the last four digits of the bank account number linked with the provident fund account and click on ‘Verify’.
- Click on ‘Yes’ for the ‘Certificate of Undertaking’ pop-up.
- Next, select ‘Only PF Withdrawal (Form – 19)’ from the drop-down menu under the ‘I want to apply for’ option.
- Once the disclaimer page is displayed, check it and click on the ‘Get Aadhaar OTP’ option.
- The OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter it to verify.
- Once the submission is complete, you will receive a reference number for process completion.
After the employer approves the request, the PF amount due will be deposited in the member’s bank account.
Download the Form 19 PF Final Settlement in PDF format using the link given below.