Download Petrol Pump Retail Outlet Guidelines Brochure PDF for free from iocl.com using the direct download link given below.
Petrol Pump Retail Outlet Guidelines Brochure
The salient features of the selection guidelines are:
- All applicants meeting the eligibility criteria will qualify for further selection process.
- Transparent on-line process for application and draw of lots / bid opening.
- Different selection process for Corporation Owned Dealer Operated outlets, Dealer Owned Dealer Operated outlets and Corporation Owned Dealer Operated outlets under Corpus Fund Scheme.
- Multiple Dealership Norm (MDN) has been relaxed for “B”/”DC” site ROs.
- Existing unviable SKO dealers of OMCs will be eligible to apply.
- The locations identified as above are advertised under applicable category in two newspapers, one English and one regional vernacular newspaper having wide circulation in the area where the location falls in case of Regular ROs and in case of Kisan Seva Kendra (Rural RO) in one local / vernacular news paper and in one state level news paper. Persons meeting the eligibility criteria can apply and the selection will be made from amongst eligible applicants after the due interview process.
- Direct offers of land can also be considered for development of Retail Outlets. In such cases, after receipt of such direct offers viability of the location will be assessed and if found viable, advertisement will be released in two leading newspapers, which are in circulation in the area. The final selection of the dealer will be on the basis of evaluation of the land offered and evaluation of the candidate in respect of other parameters as provided in these guidelines.
- Government Agencies / PSUs can be considered for award of dealership directly without advertisement.
You can download the Petrol Pump Retail Outlet Guidelines Brochure in PDF format online from the link given below or alternative link.