Download Pandit Din Dayal Aavas Yojana Form Gujarat PDF for free from esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in using the direct download link given below.
Pandit Din Dayal Aavas Yojana Form Gujarat in Gujarati
This is an application form for Pandit Din Dayal Aavas Yojana Application form issued by the Social Justice & Empowerment Department of Gujarat State and this form can be downloaded from the official website of esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in/, or it can be directly download from the link given below.
- Persons to the below poverty line (BPL) can apply for this scheme
- Annual family income should be less than rural area is Rs. 1,50,000 / – and for urban area Rs. 1,50,000
- The Applicant must be a permanent resident of the Gujarat state.
Pandit Din Dayal Aavas Yojana Benefits
- Rs.1,50,000 / – is given to Ismos who own plots to build houses in rural areas and urban areas to alleviate the difficulties of living in cities and villages.
- The period for completion of building construction is 2 years.
- Example of caste / sub-caste of the applicant and proof of income
- Proof of residence of the applicant (Aadhar Card / Electricity Bill / License / Lease Agreement / Election Card / Ration Card any one)
- Certified copy of allotment letter of allotment order if land / ready house has been received under any poverty housing scheme.
- Land Ownership Base / Document / Size Form / Form of Rights / Charter (as applicable)
- Certificate to be given to the applicant by the Talati cum Minister / City Talati cum Minister / Circle Inspector of the Gram Panchayat for sanctioning housing assistance
- Holiday letter for building construction
- Example of BPL
- Example of husband’s death (if a widow)
- Copy of the map showing the area of the land on which the building is to be constructed, signed by Talati-cum-Mantrisri.
- Passbook / Cancel Check
- Photo of the applicant
You can download the Pandit Din Dayal Aavas Yojana Form Gujarat in PDF format using the link given below or an alternative link for more details.