Download Khadya Sathi Form West Bengal (Rural) PDF for free from wbpds.gov.in using the direct download link given below.
Khadya Sathi Form West Bengal (Rural)
This is an Application form for Non-Subsidised Ration Card or Conversion to Non-Subsidised Ration Card (For Rural Area) and this form can be download from the Official portal of Department of Food & Supplies, Govt. of West Bengal or it can be directly downloaded from the link given below.
Details to be Mention in Khadya Sathi Form West Bengal
- Gram Panchayet
- Permanent Address
- Name and Code of the Ration Shop
- Existing Digital Ration Card No. with Category (If any)
- Old Paper Ration Card No. with Category (If any)
- And any other details
- Photocopy of Existing Digital Ration Cards
- Photocopy of Old Paper Ration Cards
- Photocopy of EPIC
- Photocopy of Age Proof
- An applicant shall visit the website https://wbpds.gov.in or https://wbpds.wb.gov.in
- On the home page, the applicant shall have to click the link “Application Form for Non-Subsidised Ration Card or Conversion to Non- Subsidised Ration Card (Form-X)”
- Applicant should enter his 10 digits valid mobile number and click on the “GET OTP” button to get the OTP.
- For details, process download in PDF – How to Apply Online
1967 or 18003455505, from 8 am to 8 pm.
West Bengal Chief Minister Ms. Mamata Banerjee inaugurated the Khadya Sathi Scheme on January 27, 2016. As per this scheme, 7 crores, or almost 90% of the State’s population, would get rice and wheat at Rs 2 per kg. Around 50 lakh more would get the same at half the market price.
For the last few months, the State Government has been conducting the process of digitizing ration cards. The digital ration cards replace the earlier ones. The process is still ongoing. So those who have any issues regarding the ration cards can log in to the website of the Food and Supplies Department of the Government of West Bengal, wbpds.gov.in to download the following forms, fill them up and submit them at the concerned borough or municipality office:
- For getting a name notified for ration card: Form III-R / Form III-U
- For getting the name of a family member left out, notified: Form IV-R / Form IV-U
- For getting a name or address corrected: Form V-R / Form V-U
- For getting changing to a new ration shop: Form VI-R / Form VI-U
Those who still have the old ration cards can, however, get non-PDS goods (there are 50 such items) and kerosene oil. Also, as the Chief Minister announced at the press conference in Nabanna yesterday, rations would be valid for a period of two months, so that even if one is unable to take one’s share due to a delay in getting new cards, there is two months’ time.
You can download the Khadya Sathi Form West Bengal (Rural) in PDF format using the link given below or an alternative link for more details.