Odisha Development Authorities Rules 2020 PDF

Download PDF of Odisha Development Authorities Rules 2020 from urbanodisha.gov.in

5 People Like This
SHARE THIS AND SPREAD THE LOVE
 
Report this PDF

Download Odisha Development Authorities Rules 2020 PDF for free from urbanodisha.gov.in using the direct download link given below.

Odisha Development Authorities Rules 2020

Odisha state government has announced new Odisha Development Authorities Rules (Planning and Building Standards), 2020 which aims to attract more investments and to promote affordable housing in urban areas.

Under the new building norms, the state government would give land to the realtors, free of cost, if they develop houses for the economically weaker sections (EWS) on 40% of that land and give it to the government for allotment to eligible beneficiaries and use the remaining 60% of land for high-end residential and commercial properties.

Its aim to attract more private partners to come forward to collaborate with the state government in constructing affordable houses for the economically weaker section (EWS) and people from the low-income group. It is a significant step towards the ‘housing for all’ scheme in urban areas,” state housing and urban development minister Pratap Jena said.

New Odisha Development Authorities Rules Features as are as follow:-
  • Families with up to Rs 1.6 lakh annual income are considered to belong to the EWS, those up to Rs 6 lakh fall in the category of the low-income group (LIG).
  • It has also introduced many reforms towards the mission of ‘housing for all’ by promoting public-private partnerships.
  • The state government would give land to the realtors, free of cost if they develop houses for the economically weaker sections (EWS) on 40% of that land
  • It is a significant step towards the ‘housing for all’ scheme in urban areas,”

Odisha Development Authorities Rules

Odisha Development Authorities Rules, 2020

For more details download the Odisha Development Authorities Rules 2020 in PDF format using the link given below or alternative link.
+ Show More

Odisha Development Authorities Rules 2020 PDF Download Link

REPORT THISIf the download link of Odisha Development Authorities Rules 2020 PDF is not working or you feel any other problem with it, please REPORT IT by selecting the appropriate action such as copyright material / promotion content / link is broken etc. If Odisha Development Authorities Rules 2020 is a copyright material we will not be providing its PDF or any source for downloading at any cost.

RELATED PDF FILES

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *