Download Mukhyamantri Kalakar Sahayata Yojana Odisha Form Odia PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Mukhyamantri Kalakar Sahayata Yojana Odisha Form Odia
The State Government has started a new initiative called “Mukhyamantri Kalakar Sahayata Yojana to provide subsistence and support to the aged artists who despite their poverty have persistently dedicated themselves to enriching, displaying, and preserving the arts and culture of Odisha.
The State Government has since been providing pensions to indigent artists who are in distress condition in spite of his / her lifelong commitment/dedication to our art and culture with their note-worthy contribution.
Mukhyamantri Kalakar Sahayata Yojana Odisha Form PDF – Eligibility criteria
- An artist in order to be eligible for the assistance shall be of minimum 50 (fifty) years of age in case of male and 40 (forty) years and above in case of female artists.
- The annual income of the artist shall not exceed Rs.50,000/- (Rupees Fifty Thousand) only for the artists belonging to Rural Area and Rs.60,000/- (Rupees sixty thousand) only for the artists belonging to Urban Area or as may further be determined by the Government from time to time. The applicant has to enclose the annual income certificate is issued by the Competent Authority in this regard with this application.
- An artist covered under this scheme will not be eligible for similar benefits under any other scheme of the Government.
Kalakar Pension Assistance Amount:— The financial assistance for an artist shall be Rs.1200/- per month or as may be determined by the Government from time to time.
Sanction of Assistance:—
- On confirmation of the approval and release of assistance by the Government, the concerned Collector & District Magistrate as the chairman of the District Level Selection Committee shall sanction the assistance at his level for disbursement.
- The Government will place the required funds to the Districts as per the target
assigned and the Collector shall disburse the amount to the selected artists.
Kalakar Pension Scheme Selection Procedure:—
- After obtaining approval of the Government with regard to the number of beneficiaries, the Department shall publish an advertisement in print, electronic media, and in the Department’s website seeking applications from the eligible artists within a period of 2(two) months from the date of such publication. The applications with all required documents shall be addressed and submitted to the concerned Collector & District Magistrate in person, through post or e-mail so as to reach him by the stipulated date.
- There shall be a Selection Committee in each District with Collector & District Magistrate as the Chairman with the following officials as members;
(a) ADM – Vice Chairman
(b) District Information & Public Relation Officer – Member
(c) District Culture Officer – Member-Convener
(d) Block Development Officer of the concerned Blocks/Executive Officer of the concerned Urban Local Body from which applications have been received for consideration.
- The concerned District Culture Officer shall place the applications before the Selection Committee for consideration.
- The number of artists to be selected by the District Level Selection Committee will be communicated by the Government from time to time. The target for a district shall be decided on the basis of existing art forms and artists registered with the BKSS / Urban KSS in that particular District.
- The Selection Committee shall scrutinize each application with respect to the genuineness of the artists as per eligible criteria mentioned in Para.4. The selection of artists shall be finalized by the Committee and approved by the Collector of the District.
You can download the Mukhyamantri Kalakar Sahayata Yojana Odisha Form PDF using the link given below.