Download NPS S3 Scheme Preference change Form PDF for free from npscra.nsdl.co.in using the direct download link given below.
NPS S3 Scheme Preference change Form
- Up to 50 years of age, the maximum permitted Equity Investment is 75% of the total asset allocation.
- From 51 years and above, maximum permitted Equity Investment will be as per the equity allocation matrix provided in Annexure
- The tapering off of equity allocation will be carried out as per the matrix on the date of birth.
- The total allocation across E, C, G, and A asset classes must be equal to 100%. In case, the allocation is left blank and/or does not equal 100%, the application shall be rejected.
Instruction for filling the Form:
- All fields mark with (*) are mandatory. All Dates should be in DDMMYYYY Format.
- The Subscribers shall submit the application to POP-SP through which they have registered with CRA.
- For more details on switch of scheme, you may visit CRA website (www.npscra.nsdl.co.in).
- Separate forms to be submitted for Tier I and Tier I