NEET UG Counselling 2022 Schedule PDF
NEET UG Counselling 2022 Schedule PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) released the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET-UG) 2022 counselling schedule on October 3. Candidates can check the detailed counselling schedule at mcc.nic.in or it can be directly downloaded from the link given at the bottom of this page.
According to the official notification, the round one registrations for the NEET UG counselling 2022 will begin on October 11 for All India Quota and for Deemed plus central institutes the registration process will commence on October 10. The state counselling process will begin on October 17. For BDS/B. Sc. In nursing programmes, there will be two more rounds the second mop-up round and the stray vacancy round.
NEET UG Counselling 2022 Schedule PDF (Out)
|Schedule for Admission||All India Quota||Deemed+ Central Institutes||State Counselling|
|1st Round of Counselling||October 11 to October 20||October 10 to October 20||October 17 to October 28|
|Last date of Joining||October 28||October 28||November 4|
|2nd round of Counselling||November 2 to November 10||November 2 to November 20||November 7 to November 18|
|Last date of joining||November 18, 2022||November 18, 2022||November 21|
NEET Counselling 2022: Registration and Choice filling process
- Visit the website mcc.nic.in and click on the “new registration” tab.
- Fill in the details such as NEET roll number, registration number, date of birth and other required information
- Pay the NEET UG 2022 counselling registration fee
- Fill in the course of your choice and list the colleges according to the preference
- Candidates should note that there is no limit on the number of choices that can be filled
- After this, candidates need to lock the choices within the mentioned dates. The choices will be locked automatically on the last date if any candidate fails to do so.
NEET UG Counselling 2022 Document required Seat Allotment
- NEET admit card 2022
- NEET result 2022 or rank letter
- Class 10 mark sheet and certificate
- Class 12 mark sheet and certificate
- Valid, non-expired and government-issued photo ID proof
- Six to eight passport-sized photographs (preferably the same as the one submitted with the NEET 2022 application form)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
- Provisional allotment letter
Medical Counselling 2022 State & Medical College wise
|Type of List||Number of Seats|
|AIIMS, JIPMER and BHU MBBS||2329|
|Deemed Universities MBBS||8787|
|DU, IP and JIPMER Internal Puducherry UT MBBS||829|
|ESIC MBBS (ESIC Insured Person Quota)||437|
|DU, IP, & BHU BDS||158|
|Jamia Millia BDS||50|
You can download the NEET UG Counselling 2022 Schedule PDF using the link given below.