Download NDMA Guidelines for COVID-19 PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
NDMA Guidelines for COVID-19
GENERAL DO’S AND DON’TS
- Wash hands with soap and water frequently.
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- When coughing and sneezing, cover mouth and nose with handkerchief or tissue. Dispose of the used tissue in a closed bin.
- Avoid close contact with anyone with cold, cough or flu-like symptoms.
- Maintain a safe distance of at least 1 meter from others.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, ears, and mouth.
- Use a face mask:
- If you have symptoms (cough, fever or difficulty in breathing)
- You are caring for a COVID-19 suspect/confirmed patient.
- You are a health worker.
- You have a job that entails public interaction such as cashier/helper at a grocery store, security guards at a housing society, etc
- If you have a cough, fever or difficulty in breathing, contact a doctor immediately.