PM FME Scheme Brochure 2
PM FME Scheme Brochure 2 PDF read online or download for free from the mofpi.nic.in link given at the bottom of this article.
A landmark initiative under Aatmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan offering a golden opportunity for micro food entrepreneurs, FPOs/ SHGs/ Co-operatives to benefit from the `10000 crore Scheme for Formalization of 2 lakh Micro Food Processing Enterprises.
- Taking cognizance of the contribution of the unorganized micro food processing enterprises and the challenges that impede their performance, Ministry of Food Processing Industries (MoFPI) has launched
“PM Formalisation of Micro Food Processing Enterprises Scheme (PM FME Scheme)” through package support and services. The objectives under the scheme, inter alia, include:
- Capacity building of entrepreneurs through technical knowledge, skill training, and handholding support services;
- Increased access to credit to existing micro food processing entrepreneurs for technology upgradation;
- Support to Farmer Producer Organizations (FPOs), Self Help Groups (SHGs), Producers Cooperatives & Cooperative Societies along their entire value chain to enable microenterprises to avail common services
- Support for transition of existing enterprises into formal framework for registration under regulatory framework and compliance;
- Integration with an organized supply chain by strengthening branding & marketing;
Download the PM FME Scheme Brochure 2 in PDF format online from the link given below.