Navy MR Notification 2021 PDF
Indian Navy has released the official notification for recruitment to the post of Sailor under MR (Matric Recruit) from its official website on the official website i.e. joinindiannavy.gov.in.
A total of 350 vacancies are available for OCT 2021 Batch for course commencing October 2021 foe which approximately 1750 candidates will be called for written examination and Physical Fitness Test (PFT). 10th passed male candidates who are interested to join the Indian Navy as Sailor can apply for Indian Navy MR 2021 on or before 23 July 2021.
- Starting Date of Online Application – 19 July 2021
- Last Date of Online Application – 23 July 2021
Indian Navy MR Vacancy Details
MR – 350 vacancies (Approximately)
Indian Navy MR Salary:
During the initial training period, a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month will be admissible. On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (Rs. 21,700- Rs.69,100). In addition, they will be paid MSP @ Rs. 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable).
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy MR Posts
Candidate must have passed Matriculation Examination from the Boards of School Education recognized by Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.
Indian Navy MR Age Limit:
Candidates should be born between 01 Apr 2001 to 30 Sep 2004 (Both dates inclusive)
Selection Process for Indian Navy MR
The selection will be done on the basis of a written test and Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
Indian Navy MR Exam Pattern
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type.
- The question paper will be composed of two sections, i.e. Science & Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- The standard of the question paper will be that of 10th level and the syllabus for the examination is available on the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- The duration of the examination will be 30 minutes.
- All candidates appearing for written examination would be subjected to PFT on the same day
For more details download the Navy MR Notification 2021 PDF using the link given below.